IC 1989 240sx blue two tone COUPE , #43 240sx built for america!

Lol great seller, glad I have something cheap to fix to beat on now:p

Cool looking car

Back up? http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1989-Nissan-240SX-le-Coupe-two-tone-W0QQAdIdZ502515602

Not I

If only it were manual and coupe lol. Would make a great winter beater but its not even close to winter x)

lol

facepalm* I meant hatch (x

coupe >hatch
and it is manual now, and is my winterbeater

I concur Coupes > Hatches

In for coupes>hatches

Agree coupe>hatch

Coupe>Hatch

Shame this bad boy is getting winter driven, I was one day to late! I would have given it a good home and made it into clean and fun summer car to replace my hatch! May another good chassis let alone a coupe rust in piece!

This thing is full of patch jobs, who cares.

$1000 for a running schassis that has potential is good nowadays I am also a fabricator by trade so it would be completely overhauled! Pick it up for 1000 and take everything out and sell all the parts tube and tub! lol
there is a hatch with no motor, 2 different colours and rust on strut towers and under door and probably also patched to shit for $1700!!! over the past 4 years s13s have become drift taxed to shit. I just want a new car to put all my parts I have accumulated over the years into but with the prices of rusty chassis now I might as well go buy a clean Miata and sell all of my shit! So many parts though lol!