is anyone else annoyed

I get the cheapest shoes at Payless.

I havent had shoes from there since I was like 8 years old…Picway sliders

I can’t stand paying $50 for a name when the same shit at payless is $19.

now that i know your way of thinking…now i know why u roll in the vehicles u have :kekegay: jk

try paying like a $80-$120 for a pair

shoes are expensive but that waterproofer that they always try to push on you really does help extend the life of your shoes except for when you constant tear the sole of the shoe apart from running in them

my problem isthey never wear out- just out of style

shit got ot marshals and get name brand shoes for 30 bucks. and out of style who cares your not in highschool. and shit some shoes today are out school left overs that someone said let it be back in style again. i usually have shoes for a year or so in good shape

dont hate

im waiting on you to pull out the RUN DMC addias or that other brand that sounds close to addias

lets have a towing contest - your truck vs. mine :smiley:

zr2> uncle jesses truck

tennis sneakers are for playing tennis…basketball sneakers are for playing basketball, running sneakers are for running, etc…

i hate how people in pgh call eveything a tennis shoe…WTF?

my stable
basketball = Reebok
casual sneaker = new balance
shoes = Diesel, Steve Maddens, GBX

Uncle Jesse’s truck is badass. It’s only 2wd and I would still drag that zr2 around a parking lot like nothing is hooked up to me. :burnout:

i would liek to see that
ZR2 190 hp 245 ftlb with 373 rear with 4 low with own you

5 bucks on the ZR2

I would probably lose anyway. i have a 2wd, open diff. at 3:1, 4spd tranny with granny gear.

i don’t know about HP right now but stock they were around 140hp and 400 ft.lbs at 2000 rpm. Traction would be my only problem. Even if I had a posi rearend it would be a different story.

RICER

u can use my truck(thecrew)but no roll pulling!!! :blue:

im just messin…but i’ll be the first to admit, the ZR2 is nothing impressive when it comes to power…but its a good truck, i like it

http://sneakers.pair.com/l/chuck-sh.jpg

chuck t > *