It's here...

:rofl That’s wild.

Nice car you have there Cossey. :thumbup

the guy was some crazy russian guy. he didnt want to drive the car off the truck because he was sick of driving. he said he was gonna quit, leave the truck in florida and fly home :rofl

:gay J/K Cossey thats a sweet piece of machinery.

sick

Cuz you haven’t gotten ahold of me… And it’s not on the road lol.

It has 8mi more than when I paid for it.

Yea, his truck’s blower motor went and had to go to Florida or something to get it fixed or something, plus bad weather. I was heated, but part of my payment’s going to be refunded. So I can’t complain too much.

To everyone else I didn’t quote: Thanks, I love the car and can’t wait til I can actually drive the damn thing.

Looks badass, gotta see it in person.

Grats. Dont drive it to the mall.

Wow sick dude! Congrats on finally getting it. Whats your bro doin with his car??

that is BAMF!

PDI possibly.

dont PARK IT at the mall. driving works. gotta show it to the CP

lmao

Still waiting to put that brand new GT35R on the car that he got years ago lol.

Hence why I had to get the AR, to keep the theme going lol.

Hopefully PDI. Definitely need the CP.

:lol Sounds about right!

He is always broke, or spends it on his gf. I wanna help him out, but I just spent 10k on a family vacation. Hopefully he’ll save enough money from work to do something with it.

Looks filthy

:ninja

www.ryansautodetail.com

:ninja

In all seriousness, congrats again, Cossey, it looks amazing, can’t wait to see it in person.

Yeah, i see him a Katina’s alot early in the am with the guys. Last time i saw him Jeff was talking about “yo mommas titties” and Justin flipped the table:lol…soo priceless!

+100 odometer miles:shifty:lol

Very nice. :slight_smile: Congrats man.

+1 Very classy car with all the right parts.

Maybe I’ll go you if I can’t find someone better lol.

Yea… It defiinitely changed the shape of my pants when I was just sitting in the driver’s seat giving it some throttle.