It's true

terrible.

That car looks pretty sweet. The wheels are kinda strange though, I might like them on a different car. I never really got the whole stretched tires thing either. I would be afraid of messing my wheels up on a pot hole around here.

Just terrible.

regardless nobody here (miami) has a roof bike rack, ive seen a few hitch type or trunk type but theyre on POS cars, and no fuggin way theyd sticker it if they had any sort of self respect

I like his rack.

why do people ever stretch the tires at all? like, how do they justify it? are they just poor and can’t afford the right tires?

it’s mainly so you can have a lower stance without having to do body work to not have wheel scrub. I assume some people also do it because they like the way it looks.

i read this and all i heard was “because they’re half-assers and have horrible taste”

isn’t that essentially what you just said? that and probably something mumbled about them not valuing performance much?

Car looks like it is clean and nice until you take into account the stickers, wheels, and tires. Otherwise I really like it and the photos aren’t too bad. Ditch the wheels, get properly sized tires, and scrape off the decals and youll be good!