just rode a croctrocket

Originally posted by Shaggy
:rolleyes:

lol ok pal. have you ever rode? when you get a nice shiny 954 in the mail in the middle of winter, and you’re dieing to take it out, you ride.

Originally posted by flyinglow57

these are pics of my old roomates bike his is a 2004 R6. :eek:

nice bikes mac… can u get a hold of that to ride anytime?

im getting a bike here soon…

Originally posted by slowcamaro
betrayed i love the color on your bike
yeah i love it myself…

i was just thinking about buying a bike then i went to bobthomas honda and saw thia color blue… which i though was rare cause i aways see green and yellow and red ones everywhere so i said fuck it…

next day brought it home!:smiley:

Originally posted by snigg
lol ok pal. have you ever rode? when you get a nice shiny 954 in the mail in the middle of winter, and you’re dieing to take it out, you ride.
how about you shut the fuck up and never reply to any of my threads:stick:

If you don’t know me, then don’t ask:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Shaggy
how about you shut the fuck up and never reply to any of my threads:stick:

If you don’t know me, then don’t ask:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: ok e-thug.

:rolleyes: ok e-thug.

Mr. E-Thug to you.

i want a crappy bike just so i can get free parking up at school :slight_smile: and insurance wouldnt be much either i dont think.
Ho bad is insurance fora year on lets say a bike worth 1-2k ?
also what are the chances of gettinga decent bike for 1-2k ??

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
i want a crappy bike just so i can get free parking up at school :slight_smile: and insurance wouldnt be much either i dont think.

\

insurance is cheap yes. jims friends is like 250 bucs a year but a good bike usually is like 3 grand for a decent one. i think that osoquic’s was cheap but he put alot of time and money into the body.

Originally posted by Silver_WS6

Pretty good if you know what your lookin for. I just sold my 900 RR for $1500.00. It was older but still had a lot of balls. And when you get crazy and ride like ah nut, it’s nice not havin a shinny new bike under yah…Drifting with 4 wheels is for pussys try it with 2:cool:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
\

insurance is cheap yes. jims friends is like 250 bucs a year but a good bike usually is like 3 grand for a decent one. i think that osoquic’s was cheap but he put alot of time and money into the body.

wholey phock…

97 zuki GSXR 600 i would be paying 1050 a year

Ashes on the roads can own-jewh:tounge:

im perfectly capable of riding, so i really dont need shaggy telling me shit. the dude probably doesnt even ride…and hes gonna try and tell me…:rolleyes: seems like he has an attitude problem…

he def has an attitude problem but hes a good guy. he does like anal… do you pitch or catch?

nice bike

shaggy rode before around the block twice when buzzing. i found out later on that he was buzzing.:mad: that is to shaggys extent his experience on bike

he has no experience on a bike, but he wants to tell me when its safe to ride? :rofl:

he has no experience on a bike, but he wants to tell me when its safe to ride? :rofl:
honestly man it doesnt take a genius to realize that riding when snow is on the ground isn the smartest thing to do. to much of a change for the tires to lose grip

I have riding experience, and I have the scars to prove it:eek3:

anytimes a good time to ride

Originally posted by sti/rosewoodT
anytimes a good time to ride
what you know all you got is like 2k miles under your belt if that. get that thing fixed and well ride…fool

I’m going to miss my bike this summer:sadwavey: