Kicklow's car saw daylight!!!

mainly for the sweet neon on the background

Don’t hate!

Car looks good kicklow

that neon is from pough-town. he has the red em1 right next to it

thanks mikey

That car is not fun to try and hover in the back without seats while car is in motion !!!

especially when you are 6’3…no no it isnt!

sweet i had a 00 with a type r swap back in the day … love these cars … yours is no exception

much appreciated ballz!

Does it make it cooler that you have OG allstar graphics made EM1 crew stickers?

Looks good!

So fresh and so clean, clean.

I like it alot. Paint the lip and the hood to match, but maybe leave a tiny line around the lip’s contour line, and maybe the same thing aroud the scoop lines on the hood to show off the CF behind it. A little something different and a little less SHAMWOW you know what I mean.

Big +1 for a clean on the edge civic. Any interior pics?

not sure if you noticed but there is a black top theme. the roof is flamenco black pearl and there is a cf trunk as well so the “contour line” idea just wouldnt look right. not following the shamwow reference either.

as for interior pics…nothing recent with the new wheel. maybe next week

Can you please move your pile out of the way so I can get a better look at that Neon?

kthx.

Wow I haven’t seen that car in a long time. I remember you showing it to me when we had that programming class in HVCC. You’re still in NY? I thought you were moving to NC or something?

i love this car

job fell through…still stuck in NY. yes, hvcc class was something else. if we only went to enough classes to pass!

we gotta get together sometime and snap some pics justin, My car will be on ze road soon

dont go off and get arrested the first time you bring it out like you did last time!

yea, that was def bad news

I had to take that class again and he actually did stuff the 2nd time around lol.

good lookin Honda, sir :slight_smile: personally I prefer the OEM looking hood on those. no scoops. excellent wheels too