kingsario's first kill of the year......Viper anyone?

that shits an easy 75whp

Siiiiiiiiiiiv Ick

“Old setup” Hehehhe… They haven’t seen anything yet…

If you call that a kill, you are mistaken my friend. You did not pull anywhere close to 1/2 car length. That was me and I was hardly racing. I recall pulling on you up to 100MPH. If you wanna race, I am game.

gotta borrow Sean’s sig for a sec.

http://toadking.com/6x9=42/ohsnap.gif

oh snap!

:eek:

:EEK:

It’s ON LIKE DONKEY KONG

See now that’s how it’s done…no BS

ruh roh

I foresee a lot less drama since both players talk little smack and actually run their cars

:word: :tup:

this shall be intreseting

:word: can’t wait to see the results :slight_smile:

OHhhh snappp indeed. Someone needs to get this re-run on vid :slight_smile:

do it to it fellas :tup:

? Seems Marcus said he was just playing and Kingsario was trying his hardest to keep up. If truth be told it seems if the viper actualy tried the civ would not stand a chance.

Marcus is bone stock besides headers…the Vec2 is looking pretty until it warms up and the AFR is tuned on the street. This unfortunately cannot be done until my pushrods get her hopefully next week which Marcus needs to install the RR’s. After that, lets roll fellas. Oh, by the way, I was shifting at 5k last night…must admit that civic is peppy though:headbang:cant risk a ticket after 2 martinis last night and 100+ in a 45mph zone either.

Too many factors to make that ASSumption. Only one way to find out for sure. I am 100% sure this race will happen.

:lol: marcus why are you refering to yourself in the 3rd person

We all know both cars are quick. Both sides of the story were told. I went by what each said.

40 roll or stop?