Kramerbuccs24 New Car

PJB must’ve had that picture in his collection to lure in the 5-9 yr olds…

I’m done here :rofl

Yes, you and charles are ethuggin hard.

We were at the mall for lunch then we were not anywhere near it. She hates cars lol.

I actually asked mad girls for you and kramer. I guaruntee you that you will not find a date, acutally i will be willing to put money on the fact that neither of you can get a date. Not as friends a real date.

But Im not really a child molester. This thread really is full of high school drama.

haha sorry dude… i just couldn’t keep it in?

did somebody say kia optima?

No, I image searched Drama Queens on Yahoo and thats what came up. I dont see why everybody thinks Im some kind of sick fuck molester lately.

again, why are you discussing this on a car forum? couldnt be a superiority complex, could it? :rofl:rofl:rofl

I think i know who you are now

wat

Well there is no drama. Simple facts. None of these two clowns have ever been on a date. /rant

Im the one ethuggin? Good one, also this does happen to be the OFFBEAT section.

again, if i wanted to date someone, i would. i dont feel like dealing with the drama, because there always is. ive got enough drama to deal with with your BS attacks on me on here :rofl

still irrelevant. whatever. keep telling yourself youre better than myself/charles, you’re the only one that thinks that way :lol

Who cares though? Seriously?

Ok, for once I 100% agree
who gives a fuck
and why discuss it here?

It just clicked hes one of the guilderland kids right ?

chuck says one of said girls is extemely hot when were on on shift. Then comes out on here acting like a pimp calling my ladys bad looking. :facepalm im done here

PLUS A BIG FUCKING 1… im dealing with it right now

Dkid has a vag

no one :lol

please leave my brain, now.

ya. with the silver wrx that had the blue front bumper last weekend

at least someone listens to me… :lol