Lebanon Valley Pictures 7-8-09

nice pics chris. all the cars look goood.

someone should have put that PR right on his ass in front of EVERYONE without even saying a word to him. sucks those fucking dirtbags are invading everywhere lately.

please tell me y i always miss the good shit? i have 0 tolerance for this shit and prob would have ripped his fucking head off.

i got into a fight last week at target because some asshole was driving through the parking lot doing about 40. now i wouldnt have cared if he was in the lines but he was driving accross the whole lot! so i confronted him.

moral of the story, i hate people.

Ray did you run your supra?? Sean ivy at E-town was running 9.7 with his 1050hp street supra and just had a roll bar.

It was just a '00 Z28 with a LS7 w/ headers and dual dumps, and some sort of auto tranny. 10.01 @ 136mph, no spray, and lifted the wheels launching from an idle. Thing is sick

if the black one is the one tha tran the 10… If its the same guy I talked ot him last year cool kid fast car

:rofl

So I’m talking with Cossey. I hear ALL this background noise/talking and I’m like “Hello… Hello…” No reply from Cossey. A good 30 seconds goes by and he comes back to the phone. I was like WTF is going on. I should of ran down there, I’d like to see Brook’s punchasize those dopes.

Just? Isn’t that a 10,000 dollar motor at least?

Yeah, that’s the one. I talked to the kid and his dad for a second last night.

Idk how much it is. And yeah, ‘just’. To drop in a motor, put headers and exhaust on it and launch from an idle to a 10.01 at 135+mph is nuts.

Complete LS7 is $13k.

I saw that car, didn’t know it had an LS7. That’s sick!

Thanks for the tips man!

Want to help me clean my lens? I will probably ruin it if I try :rofl

did it still have duct tape all over the engine bay :rofl

Last year there was duct tape everywhere

That sucks for you :facepalm

The car really did look amazing, Ryan/Cossey. :thumbup

The ACTUAL CCC people (Alberto, Juan, “Sr.”, “the brother” (not sure his name, tall, skinny, always lining the drivers up right next to the burnoutbox and filming from the tree)) are great guys, it just seems like the “crew” they roll with sometimes always has to have something to prove.

Werd. Alberto, Juan, their dad and that other kid are fine, they’re good people to me. They need to watch the clowns that wear their shirts and stuff because it’s only hurting their business.

yea, i don’t know about hurting our business its a handfull here on shift518 and most people here have their place they go to. Alot of them do throw down some big cash on car parts…they are not really smart tho, they have a crapy setup and are willing to pay for an AEM box and a tune, once i make them some power everthing falls apart and then they have to redo it allover again…lol

anyone going there this saturday? i need to put my sub box into somebody’s car if im goin to run mine.

It IS hurting your business. Those kids rocking your shirts are acting like idiots, and people WILL associate them with your shop.

Here’s a pic I took of Cossey’s car after a run.

Looks good Eldrid (sp?)! Thanks man!

I have a few more to upload. I haven’t edited any of them. I’ll see if I can put something together.