List of all cars/trucks you've owned

bout time they learned :lol

315hp. And they look good in person, they need time to grow on ya. And the new camaro looks like poop imo

i guess its ok.

i was expecting 118-120

see em in person way better lookin :nod

Depends on teh car/altitude etc. Only a few mph off a viper and corvette iirc…

Challenger > both anyway

Only stangs w/ IRS was 99-01cobras, and 03-04 cobras

Whats your RS4 trap stock? 105?

i know that,look how that did for em

Challenger=TOO MUCH $$$, and the GT500 kills it in every aspect, besides braking, where the challenger beat it out by 1…yes 1 foot

Id just get the RT and its mid 30’s where a GT500 is $60k+. Id supercharge the RT once the warranty ran out if I had the cash.

Or Id buy a used C6.

Gt500 are not 60K…idk where everyone gets this. They can be had for 45K BRAND new. Yes alot of asshats try and jack the price up, but there are penty of dealers selling them for a couple g’s over sticker. The challenger i looked at had 20K tacked on it. Nice thing about the 500, youre one bolton away from 700whp+

Metro Ford had GT500’s for over $70k. Ive never seen a new one close to $45k.

Id never pay more than sticker price. Thats retarded.

Well the folks over at MEtro Ford are a bunch of DUMB MOTHER FUCKERS, hence them having cars from 2007 STILL sitting on their lot. They are money hungry assholes, and terrible buiness people. Go somewhere legit, and you can get a 500 for under 50K, fully loaded w/ nav and all that fun shit

so your gonna get a BRAND new gt500?

No, never said that. I know of one with 7Kmiles, and i could get it for about 35K or so, we shall see come spring time…

Yeah and they had a $23k riced out Focus too.

$50k is alot more than we can afford. $833 a month for 60 months without tax, etc factored in.

Fixed :tong But yeah man, Metro sucks dick, and i would never do buisness with them. I wasted countless hours of my life there trying to “work one of their deals”. Absolute bullshit…only thing ill do is take their cars out and beat the ever living fuck out of them

gotcha, thats still alot of bread.

Certainly is. Its dependant on whether or not i get this job in Jan. If not, ill roll out in another sick DD. Im hopin’ for the 500 though!! :banana