Little video of me on my motor bike!

yea lets compare me to one of the top stunt riders in the world! You know what you look like a retard driving your car compared to mario andretti. thats what you just did there fuck all of you that are hating!

I want a Ducati really bad…

stunt riding gets all the hot chicks anyways. so i don’t know why you’re flaming it so bad.

not to flame aaron, cuz its impressive how quickly he’s picked up on the whole stunting thing… BUT>… i have never seen aaron “getting” any HOT chicks… well… not without paying…

o shit i went there… (thats for puttin me at the beginning of the vid, asshole)

Me? I’m not flaming him at all.

i love bikes more than anyone - but you guys are fucking stupid haha

1 post vetter, dr. spot…a few others i think…lol he’s calling in reiforcements to help him out!

Wow.

Did you have a Fergie moment?

hahaha quick if you stunt telll your friends to sign up and reply to this thread!

yea cus you hang out with me all the time…

how are those spreaders coming? :cjerk:

god those guys are fucking sick

look at my join date been a member of this forum for a while. aaron doesn’t need reinforcements. I know what i need to do now, i need to go out and buy a civic or some other fagged out car, listen to bunch of emo bullshit, start dressin like a transexual like most of you do, and hang out at mighty. Talkin about my kick ass set up. ya thats the ticket, we’ll be best friends me and you. Will you please be my bestest friend in whole wide world.

i wish people got beat up in real life more often for shit talking on the net.

“ooo its the inrwebs, its not real!..”

lame.

Stop generalizing you stupid fucktard.

Wait, lets get something straight–Beck can’t post. When somebody can’t defend themselves you don’t speak about them.

So I will.

People liked Beck when he had a grocery store variety Jetta. He’s a very upbeat person and as such attracts attention even if that isn’t his goal. People need to get over this. It’s called being an individual. People would like him if he wore burlap sacks and drove around in a Hyundai Scoupe.

Beck adds something to this forum called personality. It’s something a lot of people lack for the sake of thinking that they can compensate for such a thing with a fast car, a big house, neat clothing, a certain skill, a bike, etc.

I agree :x2:

who da fuck is beck?

here is another generalization, lots of you don’t have a free thinking bone in your body. Someone says somthing is lame or gay blah blah blah, you jump right on the band wagon…or there nutz what ever is most handy.

if i recall some dude that had “bitches ain’t shit” across his stomach.

who should get beat up???

What was this thread about again???