Milf inside.

hahahahaahhahahahaahahahahha seriously

word i think i had a subscription to that site back in the day :slight_smile:

waiting for newman!!!

God if I had any karma to give you would be getting some -'s

isnt the def. of milf mother id like to f*#k? god not even close

I’d bang her, she looks like she has a lot of experience under her belt, and could show me things I’ve never seen before ( good and bad ).

:barf::banghead::cry: way, way to early for this…

Pic # 1= Man face. Pic #3 = the HERP.?

Nudes? bwwwahahaha

Trailer park?

your mother looks like a hooker.

whats her hourly rate? also shes going to need to clip those nails before I get my handy, not looking to be an outpatient

waste of time

surprisingly enough, i think people took it easy on dawn/dawn’s mom. this thread could have been MUCH worse…

Not that I want to bring this back up, but I just want to tell you guys that I received 14 neg. karma’s for this. That is too funny. 2 pos. though! And I was drunkie drunk drunk.

And my mom is not trailer trash. Or white trash. Or a hooker. She works at Buff State. And has her Master’s Degree and is currently working on getting some more shit.

why would you ever post pictures of your mom here? drunk or not. seriously, it is just asking for people to pile on you.

some people crave attention i guess. the really obnoxious people crave any kind of attention they can get including negative attention. what did you expect was going to happen? you mom could be the nicest lady on the planet, but the thread was obnoxious, not to mention that you had to know, or at least SHOULD have known what the outcome was going to be. :bloated:

i am ashamed that we are quasi-car-related (you drive my old 2.5rs).

:picard:

LoL@ custom title.

:tup:

master’s in what?

trailer trash

c’mon, edit and try again. i do that when what i said the first time wasn’t funny

:squint:

:barf:

that is all.