MLK Bash

haha, well i was sick as hell so i hardly drank anything , and like I said, it was dying down by midnight anywyas since everyone came around 8-9 pm, and sean got soaked (drunk) it was hilarious

good time tho ! some of these kids play beer pong way too much i had to add like 3 new terms to the beer pong book of terminology LOL

i like how mike stopped in for about 44 seconds before he decided to bounce, cracked open a beer and then peaced out hahaha

lol which mike are you talking about?

and Adam, you bitch!:rofl

Yea I was drinking some 10% alcohol beer and grape drink to start the night off…then assorted amounts of coorslight…good times

how ya feelin bud?? lol
I’m goin to work on my car, you wanna go over?

I feel awesome

Good times last night. Sully and Sean were Bombeddd!!!

sean was slurrin his words baddddd.

its still quite fun tho.

OT: good time last night, pretty much everyone was wasted including myself lol.I still think the best part was watching like 5 people get stuck/try to get out of seans driveway.

Yea…ya know…my driver had places to be I guess?

hahha mike with the slow motor bike LOL u almost got fuckin dropped on your HEAD SON i had no idea adam was gonna try to pick me up after picking you up to throw u in the snow

HAHAHA good times last night, i got Mike unstuck from the snowbank finally. Seans driveway always takes a few lives lol

LOL yeah my boy matt had my back from keeping you fucks throwing me in the snow :up

and word, Sean’s drive way is brutal when snowy:rofl

psssh u make it sound like it sound like u didnt do shit to deserve it ahah i heard u talking that shit when i came in son ! :vlad

Yea the drive way has been known to claim the lives of innocent vehicles

I can’t believe how many people actually came

i can , it was sunday night , besides staying home doin jack shit, what else was going on ?

plus good to stay in touch with shifters every 6 months or so

LOL, you know I’m fucking around and you go to the extreme of throwing me in the snow/almost smashing my head open(literally):crazy:down:down

haha yeah Seitz came to chris’ house and was like yeah there’s MAD people at sean’s…so me and chris rolled over at like 1230-1 and you were already sleeping :wtf

Almost claimed my civic on my way out last night.

one of sietz’s boys pulled over into the side the sietz was trying to rip the contour out WT in reverse. svt’s bumper was crackin and shit! so funny.

great time.

the strawberry pastry was delish.

extreme :rofl

Ha ha good times…my poor house