Most notable cars of nyspeed over the years

Yeah, I remember all the hatches, and Cartman’s truck too. Ahh, the good old days…

Edit: Can’t forget Dre and his 65745674058666573 Bimmers…

Joes Type S-RSX…Gregs RSX…Newmans Maxima…BDR LT1s Civic

There are so many its hard to make a list. Some look good, some go fast, some look good and go fast. Some of the memorable matches i can think of are

TurboLS1
Muuusle50
Bladez
Fastmofo
Big Hands
Choda
Layzie
Prior (Betsy)
FormulaLS1
dmp Dan
Jeeves
psychopjv
Mr. Smith
Badazz
nytrus1
GSX
Willybean
Shifty
crazyLT1
Real Deal
sryoficer (mike)

If Im not mistaken I belive cartmans truck they are refering to is the s10 he had not the typhoon he currently has.

buickgns slow ass GN

hahahaha

Fixed…

fuck both of you bitches, and i did the right thing, it started smoking and i blew it up then sold it!!!

:stuck_out_tongue:

old fools… its not a typhoon.

oh noes, a certain name has been mentioned twice already!

haa haaaa Syclone kids Syclone

Car is still around just aint into the whole online streetracing hero shit anymore. Just took it out this weekend to a car show out in east buttfuck. Beat up on a few cars on my way out there and on my way home :slight_smile:

same fucking thing

'member the dude that rocked that siq red s10 yo
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/98ss10/truckSS004copy.jpg

you dont still have that, do you? i thought that thing was so hot.

speaking of which, do you still have your mustang?

its funny that i met you through cars/motorcycles, but hockey is the only thing we talk about when I see you

word, have em both, S10 collecting dust in the garage and the stang is being pimped at JnJ Speedshop. Lookout Muscle5oh!

did you cruise around with that big dude in the blue s10?

everyone is forgetting the epic battle of fastmofo and 96zzzz… 96z “matt” had the nicest camaro on this board and is still the nicest fastest NA motor i have seen in a camaro

damn jay. i’d probably try and get you to sell me the s10 if it had a tailgate (to haul the racebike).

you should drive it to hockey thurs lol

LOL, ya and park it in that lot, im pretty sure it would be on blocks and stripped after 2 hours of sitting there.

Dont think so? which “big dude”?

he was some corrections officer, had a bagged dark blue s10. i would always see him with a red bagged s10 but it had steps in the side of the bed