Motorcycle crew. short notice cruise.

lol i just picked it up from freewheeling, the steering head bearings were all fixed, it was a short notice pickup otherwise i wouldnt have been wearing shorts and a tee, but ill be honest it was still hot out that day, and i had to do gentle miles to scrub in the new rubber…
Ill be out alot more now that the bike feels brand new again

btw your car looked nice

swingarms done and doin the finishing touches tomarrow. Gunna goto lancaster friday night but im down for nyi in the next few weeks if ur interested…see what this whore has in her lol let me know…

thanks for the call dick. i’m not off every wednesday or anything…

batavia? you realize I’m 15 mins from there?
and I’m not good enough to do your tires huh? lol

trust me, you’re perfect for my tires, my rims have little scratches all over them, BUT the dealer that was doing my warranty work had my wheels off of the bike, so they cut me a deal on the tires that I couldnt say no to. It wont be long before i need another set, I’ll keep in touch, i promise. xo

and no, i didnt know you were out there. I do now though

KRPTYN, im down for NYI i just need to find a nice enough night and see if i can get a group to ride out with. Let me know when you wanna go though

I got a few bugs to work out but hopefully in the next few weeks (weather pending). Gotta do some gearing this week. Leaves like a lame duck with stockers.

Jeffery … i was wondering how long it would take to end up like the 9 …

not long…lol this thing is gunna run like a raped date.