[quote=“Daddie,post:17,topic:26573"”]

PWR2ALL4

[/quote]

I like this one. :headbang:

[quote=“N’CTRL,post:21,topic:26573"”]

I like this one. :headbang:

[/quote]

:word: thats sweet.

The amount of people that ask me what SNKYSNKY means has made me reconsider having it.

how about

ONLYA2L

Damnit Adam your such a ricer, haha. Any new mods for the l337 jdm mobile?

Ryan you ever get your Personalized plate back?

[quote=“newman,post:10,topic:26573"”]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/E30_GTR.jpg

?

[/quote]

Yes. :tup:

I would like this one for my Suby

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1821&d=1175020639

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:25,topic:26573"”]

Damnit Adam your such a ricer, haha. Any new mods for the l337 jdm mobile?

[/quote]

lol, a few.

-Fabbed up a 18ga sheet metal patch for the hole in the rocker panel (all rust was cut out, new metal welded in)
-wet sanded and re-cleared the hood (clear was bubbling)

Thats just about it:D

This car won’t see the like of any go-fast mods. The body is in great shape to begin with, just taking care of the rust (the right way) straightening out the paint, then setting it on decent suspension. And of course, getting rid of that f-ing muffler :banghead:

The R1 is officially out for the season, so I’ll have more time to work on it, but, no hurry :slight_smile:

not drunk?

[quote=“newman,post:30,topic:26573"”]

not drunk?

[/quote]

word i thought that at first…i think u would get too much unwanted attention with that one at night.

[quote=“Schema,post:29,topic:26573"”]

lol, a few.

-Fabbed up a 18ga sheet metal patch for the hole in the rocker panel (all rust was cut out, new metal welded in)
-wet sanded and re-cleared the hood (clear was bubbling)

Thats just about it:D

This car won’t see the like of any go-fast mods. The body is in great shape to begin with, just taking care of the rust (the right way) straightening out the paint, then setting it on decent suspension. And of course, getting rid of that f-ing muffler :banghead:

The R1 is officially out for the season, so I’ll have more time to work on it, but, no hurry :slight_smile:

[/quote]

What happened to selling the R1 for something a little less costly?

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:32,topic:26573"”]

What happened to selling the R1 for something a little less costly?

[/quote]

Whelp, after calling the bank to find out how the title lien release thing works, the lady caught me saying “$7,500” and “Paid off” in the same sentence. She then enlightened me to look in the corner of my statements, and there hiding in a seperate, smaller colum, is all the financing fees (loan, apr, whatever) which added another $1,500. This meant if I sold it for that amount, I’d be left to pay another grand out of my pocket, where you can now get these straight from the dealership for $9k. So… bike’s still mine, I wouldnt benefit a single bit if I sold it.

So, the panty-dropper will stick around for another year. No complaints.

[quote=“newman,post:30,topic:26573"”]

not drunk?

[/quote]

I can see how that would be confusing.

[quote=“badnewsmini,post:26,topic:26573"”]

Ryan you ever get your Personalized plate back?

[/quote]

Sadly no, I gotta go to the DMV and find out what I can do about it, but it has to be back home because the plates are in my dads name.

[quote=“Schema,post:33,topic:26573"”]

Whelp, after calling the bank to find out how the title lien release thing works, the lady caught me saying “$7,500” and “Paid off” in the same sentence. She then enlightened me to look in the corner of my statements, and there hiding in a seperate, smaller colum, is all the financing fees (loan, apr, whatever) which added another $1,500. This meant if I sold it for that amount, I’d be left to pay another grand out of my pocket, where you can now get these straight from the dealership for $9k. So… bike’s still mine, I wouldnt benefit a single bit if I sold it.

So, the panty-dropper will stick around for another year. No complaints.

[/quote]

Thats lame, usually theres a straight pay off and you don’t have to pay the apr for the months after the pay off date. At least thats how my loans always work (as I always sell my vehicle before I pay them off usually anyways). Ah well, cruise out to Buffalo with it soon!