my new wheels

you look so hot next to that bike!

good buy :tup:

Intriguing and thoughtful… I like it.

I gotta take some shots of my bike (s).

The definitive hotness…

Ive got a shitty older Mongoose 21 speed bike I got when I was 15. The crank wobbles and it makes alot of weird noises.
I was gonna buy a new bike and I went to the bike store but they didnt have anything I liked for less than $400 so I said screw it. I dont get much time to ride anyway due to work.

just put new tires on my haro yesterday…riding to work is way better than driving

Nice wheels… what no Gary Fisher? to match your subaru?

One thing i whish they had were more bike racks at local businesses, the only place ive seen one in the village of hamburg is at TOps… its kinda difficult to pick up groceries while two wheeling it.

i wish i could ride to my ladyfriends house… in lewiston… from hamburg…

I need some new tires for mine too…mine are all dry rotted…havent riden since ummmmm i got my license i think

:violin:

:wink:

honda scooter…dumb and dumber style…“i get 60 miles to the gallon on this hog”

and i’m not kidding…there is one in my garage as we speak…

ah, I’m jealous of you… I’ve always wanted a scooter.

make me an offer lol…but seriously, do it…rarely used, not too old…i’d say in 5 years, we’ve put on under 1k miles lolol…new tires too :wink:

like butch, i have the option of a harley, 45mpg is very nice…not as nice as the scooter, but still nice…

btw butch, is that the 1200 or the 883? i can’t really tell…i’m not as good as identifying harleys as i should be…

3 dollars.

;c ) shit, I just bought that bicycle… I don’t have much left… juuuust enough to get my stock wheels painted for the upcoming winter of doom.

ha 3 dollars? you’re telling me the HONDA powered scooter is worth less than a gallon of gas to you?

shame on you janny, SHAME!

What no Gary FIsher for subaru brand whoring? they made a Team Subaru Fisher a while back.
Nice cruiser.

any pics of that scooter?