* My WOW pictures *

ugliest piece of ricer trash ever, and suki is nasty, looks like someone ran her face over with a steamroller.

Originally posted by 97GrandAMLD9
ugliest piece of ricer trash ever, and suki is nasty, looks like someone ran her face over with a steamroller.

Would you rather of it been a pink grand am with a 300 pound chick with a mullet? :confused: :eek3:

that may be but she made a lot of money and was in a movie…were u ever in a movie that made you a ton of money? and that car pics were going for 5 bux a piece last night and the line was never below 10-20 people…i’d pay 5 bux to get my pic taken in pewters car with his wife but not for a grand am :tounge:

who’s megan and why havent i ever met her yet?

Looks like fun :frowning:

You guys just wait to see what and see what Megan and I have up our sleaves for tonight! LOL

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
You guys just wait to see what and see what Megan and I have up our sleaves for tonight! LOL

What you are going to be designated drivers while all us older people are drinking and having a good time???

:smiley:

yeah cuz you’re not gonna be hanging with us after the shows over :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
that may be but she made a lot of money and was in a movie…were u ever in a movie that made you a ton of money? and that car pics were going for 5 bux a piece last night and the line was never below 10-20 people…i’d pay 5 bux to get my pic taken in pewters car with his wife but not for a grand am :tounge:

But she is the daughter of some film maker I believe, so she just got picked for that reason, so she doesn’t need the money. And the only reason people were paying $5 for the photo was because it was with a hot girl (same thing like last year and the RX7) and what’s wrong with a Grand AM??? Still doesn’t mean the car is ugly and doesn’t me the suki isn’t ugly.

wooooooowooooooooo, jackies booty brought a tear to my eye.:smiley:

:idhitit:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Would you rather of it been a pink grand am with a 300 pound chick with a mullet? :confused: :eek3:

:idhitit: too!..lol!

how about a black grand am with pink grafixs. oh and with a procharged 5.7L vette motor.

http://iceman.draepi.org/carlisle/IMG_0737.JPG

http://iceman.draepi.org/carlisle/IMG_0738.JPG

owned :smiley:

Sleeper :eek:

But she is the daughter of some film maker I believe, so she just got picked for that reason, so she doesn’t need the money. And the only reason people were paying $5 for the photo was because it was with a hot girl (same thing like last year and the RX7) and what’s wrong with a Grand AM??? Still doesn’t mean the car is ugly and doesn’t me the suki isn’t ugly.

there was no girl there when i was, it was 5 bux to get your pic takin IN the car

nice grand am but the graphics got to go

seen the black and pink grand am at carlisle :cool:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
seen the black and pink grand am at carlisle :cool:

should of burned the graphics off…

I would rather have a all pink car then a black and pink car…