need 205-50-15 tires

I could use a set of 205 50 15’s. If anyone actually has them…let me know

Hey sisterfucker, if you add that pic to the sig again, I’ll take away any sort of sig privileges you have. Dumb fuck.

do et.

im lookin for some 205 50 15’s

and some 195 50 15s…lol

#1 why is it such a heap? #2 some of the cars ive seen you have for sale are fckin hideous #3 there isnt one ding or dent in my car its in the body shop right now and im spraying it tonight, and it revs out to 9200 and i have yet to lose a race, and ive run a h22 prelude(my buddy chris K.), turbo single jingle(?PR?),srt4(sean W.),rsx-s(red one at the lot),k20 em2(buddy joeM.),h22 accord(at the lot),gsr integra(buddy dyllon D.), tiburon gt 6 spd with tons of bolt ons(joe N.)… so it has no rust,new paint,some CF bits, some quality ROTA rims,a bseries, headers a full magnaflow exhaust, an aem intake, a act clutch, few other bolt ons, not ONE CEL code and yes the bulb is there. every piece of the interior is there, everything works,how the fuck would be a “winter beater quality” civic ???

Dude… you aren’t getting it.

Wow. This kid is PISSED. :rofl

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3048/birdqg.jpg

i bet i could beat you…

srs…

I dont do rust buckets point blank period… And if i have one its cuz im parting it… why put money into sumtin that is still gonna be a bucket… And if u win races it cuz u got so much weight reduction ie RUST HOLES!!

he wont ever get it… all that pineapple express done fucked his head up beyond comprehension!!

I may have to notify Sargeant Trooper of all of his shenanigan racing.

But I banned him indefinitely, or at least until I get to a computer. Banning sucks on iPhone.

Unbanned and created a new user group just for him!

how is it a rust bucket?

Your car sucks.

Fixed

i’ll dog on that dumper kiddddd

never said it could beat anything but i will run for fun, idek what you have.

it doesn’t have any rust holes dumbfuck, get your eyes checked

like i said ill run for fun, idek what car you have

Does SGT. Trooper know about all of your racing/incestuous activities?

word i’ve got an evo

yea i got a FP MAGENTA EVOH