*APR 87,91,93,100 Tune
*Stage 3 Clutch
*Magnaflow Dual Exhasut 2.5"
*AWE Boost Guage

Very nice. Welcome.

welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome

nice collection!!!

Sick lineup. Like the bike, and the cars are sick, too.

welcome nice cars…last time I was in buffalo I almost got hit by a limo in front of the zoo then got snowed in for 2 days

I’m borrowing the audi just so you know.

I’m in love with the Night Rod. Very very VERY sick bike.

Saw you on 51 a few days ago going toward the city.

welcome… where did you see the 240 at?

I love that bike!

Saw the 240 at Robinson Mall. I should be moving the bike down here this weekend or next. I wish someone would just ride it here for me.

Don’t you ride it? Isn’t that what you got it for?

Buffalo ain’t that far.

I would never ride that bike 220 miles straight it kills my back to ride it for more than 40 miles. Plus I would end up with another car stranded in Buffalo. Unless I rented a car to drive home and rode the bike back. The Night Rod is definatly not a long haul bike. Too much of a stretch.

:slap: My brother and i rode SPORSTERS from California to pittsburgh(not saying a good idea :rofl: ) 220 miles is nothing. And mine was an ironhead sporty with only 4 gears and an air matress on the seat:ugh2:

Mehhh! You guys are tough! Im just not up for a ride like that! Plus I still have the car issue maybe if Im feeling Suacey…

welcome.

Interesting…

:rofl: 3600 miles in 8 days. Jeff wanted to kill me. :slap:

I have a VTX1800. Similar type bike as your Night Rod. I usually ride 220 miles in a day, here locally. Last year, I rode it to NC to ride US129 (Tail of the Dragon) & did 1700 miles in 5 days.

220 miles aint nothing. Personally, I would look into making it a nicer trip by taking all back roads & avoiding all Highways. I’d make it a 300 mile trip at least :smiley:

I wanna do a bike trip from CA to PGH someday. Not on a Sportster, though. Full Dresser or Gold Wing. Hell, my VTX would be more luxurious than 4 speed sportsters :smiley:

Longest trip on a bike I have done is to Milwaukee & back for the 2003 HD 100th anniversary. Took a new '03 Road King.

welcome