New Goat Owner

welcome…pics?

Wait, you have go fast parts? where have you hidden them? (Hot air intake and mufflers do not count) :confused: :smiley:

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

Since he did not post pics I will for him.

He is easy to identify, as he has the rear spoiler deleted, making it look even more like a Cavi.

Oh and Evan was rocking the G7O on that trip, after he backed into a lawn gnome.

Waiting for text message from Evan so he can tell me how much he hates me for posting this

GTO= Gnome Taken Out?

Oh he also has the crooked exhaust tips, pointed down towards the ground, so that when he launches its like thrust…:bowrofl:
Thrusted him all the way to a 13.7

First off, the rear insert is now fixed lol. It’s painted black with new red letters. Yes, I am wingless. The car never had a wing in Aussieland so I took the damn boomerang looking thing off. It’s not even functional. The 13.7 I ran was my first time ever running on a prepped surface. The car has a lot more in it, I can launch a lot harder than I was and I will try this when I go out to PRP on Wednesday. I was surprised on how much traction I had with my all seasons none the less. Driver mod FTW.

Matt… care to explain this…

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvFhxkmg8SM”]Me beating Matt[/ame]

Gas Tires Oil

I love the look without the wing.

HA in your face Matt:rofl:

You lured me into a ricer race imo, at a speed where the A4 failed.

I explained it already, at the track. 12.81 > 13.7, and 108mph > 104mph.

I can explain it again wednesday if you need me to.

:finger2:

Okay… deal. Want a re-match on the way home?

Any speed you want haha

Sure, 0 mph.

Get somebody to record it.

Fuck… alright. I’ll lose but I’ll still run your lame A4 ass hahahaha

That’s all I wanted to hear. :bigthumb:

:rofl:

:stupid: I was gonna remove the wing when I had my Quicksilver '04. They look so much better without the wing IMO.

:owned:

Actually, Gran Turisimo Omelegotto.

“Grand Touring, Homologated.”

Pays homage to the Ferrari 250 GTO.

How big is your land?

have any mustangs, sheep , pigs or buffalo?

goats are a nasty animal.

Yea, goats are a pretty nasty animal, mean too. No Mustangs allowed here, she’s pretty territorial and won’t let anything else on her land.

One thing about Goats… they’ll eat anything. :wink:

By the way, this was settled, 3 times over.

Oh and at the track too…

:wink:

was it with the red 5.7 GTO ?