New Guy From Middleburgh

nice to see you made it alex

welcome…

if ya know silverado man we already know your type …

:rofl + rep

Yea soon as i got home i joined :thumbup

whats that supposed to mean lol

if ya dont know ,well then ya dont know .

hhaa ok:lol

Are you the kid that had the white neon? :facepalm

Edit: I asked it that way because here, gentlemen, we have a n00b. Now had this user name been a regular, I would have said “What car did you have before ths?” But do to the fact that I asked if he owned a Neon, specifaccly, is that he is assumed a tool that drives a neon, until he replies.

ok i dont know if im supposed to take what you said in a jackass way or not. But i did not have a neon nor would i ever because for one they suckk. And yes i guess i am considered a “n00b” had i just joined this forum website.

It means we better not see ferrari yellow calipers on your jetta.

nah im going to match my car color green. Well to my best ability lol

Welcome aboard. I am also a dubber. I have a cobbed up 2004 jetta GLS 1.8t that never runs with a built motor, GT3076R, W/A intercooler, pelioquin, shaved hatch, shaved hood notch… lots of stuff. So if you have any problems or need some help or need ideas modding it. I would be of assistance. Feel free to PM me. I broke a lot of shit on it already and had the car apart many times.

YETTIVRT has a recently re-turbo’d VR6, but its slow… dont let him fool you either. Well hes kind of slow himself, so I guess its a good match. And his daily jetta is a rolling VW parts store, with a baller SRT neon wing so thats cool.

Ohh an MR4 30R thinks he knows everything there is about VW’s. :rofl He really doesnt, he just plays one on TV. :vlad

Ok cool at least someone around here has a jetta hah. Im modding mine very soon i just picked up a spectre filter and breather and im puttin it on tonight…i cant wait haha

What motor is in it? auto or 5spd?

2.0 non turb.5 spd

See my reply to your “MAF adapter”.

My friend had a nice black 2004 GLS 2.0l 5spd. Black on black leather. Nice car. He kept it really clean. Put a nice cup kit suspension on it and some simple 18’s. Left it stock otherwise. 2.0L has a little low end grunt but will never make any real power, it just wont. The suspension and tires/wheels made the car. Not only did it look nice, but it made it WAAYYY more fun to drive. You could keep your foot into it, becasue of the lack of power, and just “drive” the car on the back roads. they handle great for what they are.

Power isnt everything when it comes to driving expierence. My car for example, cranking through the back roads 50mph or so boot it in 3rd gear and once it spools it will blow both tires off and you will push through the turn bad. All the power it makes is almost worthless for having fun in the twisties.

That thing is gonna FLY! Are you sure that you can handle that kind of power, Im not sure how long youve been driving, just dont wanna see ya get hurt!

driving for 2 years… and it does sound nasty with the intake on it. I just got done puttin it on

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl omg