New Guy w/ 06 GTO

Welcome nice car.

welcome! the Goat is lookin really good! What kind of times did you run at PRP? what kind of power does a s/c goat make anyways?

Nice Car !! Welcome to the circus!!

http://images.myride.com/images/vehicle/2004/Pontiac/Grand%20Prix/oem/04.grand-prix.9_(400x300).jpg

Looks like Vince is MIA atm lol… he went 11.55@119 last wednesday on a 1.67 60’, I think he put down 49* rwhp, torque was high not sure on exact numbers tho

Hi guys. Sorry for the delay in posting up. Had a great time at the track last week. Met a few of you and I am impressed with the cars I saw run.

I really don’t have any other pics/vids except what was posted up. I think Pat can link the vid of my slowest run of the night. The car ran 11.62, 11.59, 11.58, and 11.55 at between 118.7 and 120mph. Pretty consistent and easy to drive. Just mash it on the last yellow and go! A lot of credit goes to the MT ET Streets. They are only 245/40/18’s but they hook pretty good and are usable on the street.

It made 492 rwhp on the dyno on a VERY conservative pump gas tune as that is how I wanted it. I do drive the car to work occasionally and in fact had my work clothes hanging from the headrest last Wed as I changed in the lot. Really didn’t know if I was going to the track until I was in Greensburg for work and said WTF!

Thanks!

Cool car. I was impressed with how stock and clean it appeared from the outside.

Thanks again for the helmet and the vid!

good to see you Vince here is the run of the car, i will send you the raw file i have been busy and cant do that kind of thin at work…

Pat Strittmatter uploaded this video to

FYI I had the blue talon that night.

nice pics kurt !

Thanks for posting the pics!

lasylaser took the pics he had my camera that night.