New set of Rays Duralumin lugs & locks

^^^ Very true. You can’t see the locks… Full set… 16 reg & 4 locks with the lock key and also the special lug adaptor. Only way to steal your wheels is to have Rays lock key & adaptor aka right size socket.

$150… http://www.velocityfactor.net/scripts/prodview.asp?idproduct=3509

a whopping 2-2 1/2 lbs of unsprung rotating mass removed, if that doesn’t take 2 seconds off my lap time I don’t know what will

:rofl:rofl:rofl

+rep

Every bit counts. I am down to around 3200 lbs. I need to have the car weighed but holding out. I want a full titanium Amuse exhaust next.

Shaved .0009 off my times at LVD. Dont know why the slip doesnt show it. :rofl

Do you actually race your car? If not, don’t bother. Why buy titanium exhaust when you could just run straight pipes that dump shortly after the headers if you’re so worried about weight?

Do you have any actual times from WGI?

Weight & the welds look bad ass! I track the car. I just have expensive tastes, simple as that. Most of us do.

I haven’t been racing much this year, but gearing upto get more involved. I now have the titan and a dual axle hauler I can use. I’m currently unemployed so taking it easy this year. I don’t want to hemorrhage through savings any worse then I already am.

Again…

SOLD For $180

avoiding answering the question usually means NO SIR.