Night crew what? - Insomniac roll call!

You are my hero for that. If I had a sig that would go in it.

:slight_smile:

I’m all jacked up on Mountain Dew…

Yes. Blonde. 5’7". Thin. Big boobs. Not sure if you’re into that sort of thing?

Unfortunately for you she’s in Germany right now with her 6’7" German boyfriend and his rich family. FAIL.

Besides, she’s technically my sister so I’d probably have to stab you if you _____________'d her. (Insert typical ILC shit in the blank.) :lol:

hahaha, I shouldn’t have showed you the texts the other night huh lol.

lol I forgot about those. I was just going by some of the literary prose you’ve come up with on here. :lol:

Alright. I’m going to go to bed. Just to see what kind of response I get, if nothing else. :stuck_out_tongue:

this thread rules.

Fry as mod of the year?

Fry is a mod? WTF?

bwhahahaha

I’m calling Bs
If you have a girl sitting next to you, that isnt related ie your mother.
Then you wouldnt be posting on nyspeed this late, youd be posting noodz in the morning.

Dude, you said you have a fiancee right? I’m gonna call complete bullshit right now on it, unless you ordered her offline and she just got there a week ago.

Sex dies off, its not an every night affair as some would think. If there is one couple in here, (other than justa4door and his wife, god they are a fucking baby factory and should pull out and of use condoms before they have more kids than the amish) that can have sex every night, please let me know. I love sex and sex with many women, sex gets boring with one girl, hence why after 3 months it dies off… and its a weekly thing and not a nightly thing…

But you have a fiancee and should know this… you fucking douchebag

I cant talk to a girl without fucking her? I’m sorry I may come off as a prick like the rest of you but I do have some morals dude.

Pics or ban. For real. My name’s green. I can make it happen.

:lol:

OK OK goodnight!

ily

in on this faggot crew.

we just kiccked ass for hours on the sand court.

time to cuddle with teh puppah.

<3

lol good work ILC.

Oh, and I’m eating bacon right now. For real. I’m still up because I decided to have breakfast before I went to bed to save myself some time in the morning. 3 strips uncured bacon. 3 free range eggs, fried. Then bed. I’ll wake up and start digesting. :tup:

lol I assume volleyball. Lemme know if you ever need a stand-in for a night. I’m good. For real. Sometimes.

OK bacon’s gone Goodnight!

Start the digestion on her face… or the excretion…

That would be a hell of a wake up… “James what the fuck are you doing?” as you are squatting over her trying to take a duece on her face

we went 38-2 last session.

:smiley:

I’ll holler if we are short.

http://a567.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/108/l_67d14ea4157681fc11d59913ac22ca26.jpg

pic of sleeping puppah.

i love lucy. :mamoru:

edit _ yes, i love burberry too and i dont care who knows. :muchhomo:

God damn it… i think the dog pissed in my room… ugh I’m fucking pissed… if she did. It smells like it… i just can’t find it