no noodz sorry guys

Disregard this. Continue with xzibit.

Bump the yo dawg thread, dawg. There a lot of those linear style ones out there too.

thank you ultra for informing everyone of the real shit, and yes i plan to be family with her or whatever, I was a only child growing up, as for my biological dad, not sure yet…Im more interested in finding out why i never met him in the first place, i am finding out that he had a affair never told his wife about my mom or me untill they called for him to sign the adoption papers… not sure how much is true tho… dont know if he didnt want anything to do with me or just kinda mutual that it was a mistake cause i already know I was knew that a long time ago, but not sure how things will play out yet with anything …

yo dawg we heard you like kids so we put a baby in your girlfriend so you can have a kid while you have a kid

yo dawg we heard you like new family members, so we put a new niece & daughter in your new sister so you can new family while you have new family.

yo dawg, I herd nyspeed can’t make a funny yo dawg joke.

lol i just said that to someone too. :frowning:

i heard the same. that’s part of the enjoyment of the situation to make lame/hack ones because there’s nothing else to do.

that’s it, Cinco de Mayo is ruined :frowning: :frowning:

everybody put down the tacos and go back to burgers.