Now here is something I respect....

probably still had to meet TUV standards and kept the OEM lighting. TUV is far more strict than DOT here in the states.

It’s close nough to let it slide anyhow.

and yeah, that car NEEDS destroked 5cyl 20v to complete the replication, on top of the IMSA GTO transaxle like Dahlbach used in the RSI golf…

dahlbacks got IMSA/audi sport everything.

atleast its a v8, and not some na 5cylinder with no nut.

Look closer. :lol

yeah, or a 1.8t or 2.7t. Proven motors, but they just dont fit the build at all… I would like to know what V8 too…just the basic 4.2 or something else internally. Hardly any technical information on the build at all, but it’s tagged and running on the street and that’s an amazing feat.

The front bumper is all metal too. It’s some serious craftmanship in that that car. I can’t imagine the hours gone into it. I suspect that the body guy is Italian. I say that as his technique of multi-plate panel fabrication is oldskool Italian Fiat/Abarth/Lancia style bodywork technique called sculpting…very rare to see it around anymore. Like leading bodylines vs using plastic these days type of rare…

Never the less, this is an amazing build even if it’s just the visual extent of it. The extractors(if real) are HUGE money. Even making a replica inst cheap.

Yeah funny, the tires are not stretched. The extractors make it appear as though they are. If they guy went this far to build the car as near perfect as this then went and put shit stretched tires out he should be beat and have the car taken away and given to a proper owner.

i put the Engine code for the 2.7T, some know it, some dont.

the guy has some crazy hours into that thing, id love to see it up close… it could be a 4.2 v8, or the junk old school 3.6l one… still not the right engine, but a cool car. it definently needs the destroked 2110cc in it.

Ha, yeah I didn’t register the APB you mentioned. reading > me IMO in that car…Go completely oldskool and really make the true replica. K29 titanium, 2.1 20v, with 5" fender dump exhaust or bust. IMSA GTO all the way

I would beat the living piss out of the car every chance I had available and would enjoy getting pulled over by cops to discuss :smiley:

Its certainly no e30

this

dont be dumb benny.

oh stfu I dont even like e30s