Official Props to Quick thread!!!

was the pinks car a 6 speed manual or a auto>?

Well there was no clutch or paddleshifters heh… yup auto

Cheeks drives a DSM now, it may be awhile.

auto or not congrats quik

well shit, i was planning on buying a nice 383-406 shortblock or some longblock for my next motor, but now i think i might just ride down to jj’s with a golf cart and a trailer and just browse the junkyard for some hot oem stock parts.
junkyard FTW

With the amount of pressure he was under after helping rewire stuff with only seconds left before forfeiting the 2nd race, I’d say he did a hell of a job driving.

how many times did they race heads up?

congrats quik

congrats george.

It’s Quik, not Quick… sheesh!

Quik did amazing!! its not just pushing on a gas peddle.

thanks everyone but i couldnt of done this without everyone’s help yesterday. some big ppl came thru hard for this show. the MSP team helped us out and someone else from a LS1 background was giving me alot of pointers and calming me down

from what jeff seen the car carried the front wheels for a nice distance

again this was a team effort!!

how strong was the old setup and how did the new 6liter compare?.. i’m interested in what all went into those setups and what times you think it could do.

i would rather not give numbers away yet but i do have a very good idea on what it will run and so do a few others.

just pure junk yard parts with a tiny tiny cam and light car. other setup reved higher new one was more down low and mid

sweet thanks for the heads up… that sounds like a great motor. now i’m interested in the 6 liter swaps:hsdance:

and its QUIK damm it

and if ppl could of heard my microphone lol, they got alot of editing to do thats for sure.

and all the interviews i had to do, also all the autographs i signed, ill be in the local maryland paper

also we got invited to a tourement for a 10,000 prize in the future. also going to be calling me in the future to be in a book they are doing for this season. they want to know about how this team came about, our expereinces, background, driving history and everything else. guy came out saying one word names are ones that stand out and teams like ours to do what we did is amazing and to do what we do and to have the crowd flip like they did was the best show they ever had

how long was the entire taping?

Congrats to ALL involved.

started at 9 i think we were done with shit around 11 or 1130

to see all the emotion from the family and friends we had there. one emotion i wont forget is Jeff’s mom hugging and congraduting me while being in tears. i replied this couldnt of been done without your son