***OFFICIAL*** TIGER Mustang POS Thread

This has to be the most popular car on nyspeed. Maybe even in wny LOL

ya thats my cousin for ya suzukifreek

I agree. :fail:

So the other day I stopped by a store to pick up a pair of shorts. Just wanted to buy a pair no real reason behind the purchase. The wife comes in with me and as i walk out of the fitting room she runs up to me all excited and says. “Hey you know that kid with the gay car”? Im like “umm witch one?” So she’s like…" the one with the tiger and funny hat". im like… “oh yeah, what about him”. So she’s like… I found the perfect shirt for him. So i’m like “oh boy”. Well she takes me to the clearence section and pulls out this gem…

OMG, LIKE FOR SERIOUS? LIKE, NO WAI

I saw this hotness rollin down southwestern the other day, my jaw dropped in awe, just pure gayness, flashed right before my eyes. I was embarassed everyone else in traffic had to see it too.

Like tots deff. At least the shitty humor didnt escape you:tspry:

Dave is a good kid and has learned the error of his ways…hence the fs. I have to give him credit, he did actually do a 5.0 swap and seems to learn fast.

:highfive: copycat

your gf seems to secretly want his cock

LOL xs 2 , my money says they have already boned.

LMFAO!!! Trust me. First of all she’s not into little boys. Second of all she would absolutely destroy the little fellar.

So she’s fat?

sounds like it to me

Not at all. He just looks like he’s 17 , and she is 26. Thank you for making assumptions about my wife though.

How does someone looking like they are 17 and someone being 26 have anything to do with “she will destroy him”?

haha yea, I deff know what you mean with the way he said that.

Its the way you worded it mechanicalmadness

shes a cougar ??

Heh, atleast you got it. Ya i’m not the brightest bulb in the pack but sometimes i get the point across.

jesus christ is this thread still going on?

get over it