***OFFICIAL*** TIGER Mustang POS Thread

personally i can see no real reason why anybody would every pay less then 20,000 for this.

Same here jay…thats why i’m saving up the extra $1,000 so i can offer him 21,000 for it.

I don’t want to insult the man…

If it makes all of you feel better. Me and my wife saw the kid driving not too long ago. She commented on the gayness of his car (I have mentioned this before on a separate occasion). However more recently we saw him again and he was wearing a pokadot hat. She said she wanted it, and I told her the dots probably came off of the Russians dick. She looked at me like wtf is wrong with you lol.

fux, i missed this thread, what hawt whip was for sale?!

:lol:

lol…yep the extra switch is wired up to the mechanical fist in the dashboard and when you flip it the fist comes out and punches you in the ball sack for owning the car…

I see this car at S&R all the time. I think it is now apart of a local car club, not sure who though maybe Altered Illusions? Either way for being a 17 year old kid owning this car, I would’nt be mad at him, If I were 17 and this were my first car I would be happy as shyt honestly. He’s young and he will learn to know what is tasteful. Although I agree with the quote “to each his own” so keep doing you and fuck what anyone else thinks/says if it isn’t positive or heplful including myself.

PS- Paint over the tiger and it would look much better.

+1.

Yea I mean we are all ragging on him from the guys point of view (and a few our our GFs…) but reality is guys who roll up in done up cars like this get a lot of attention from the younger girls. If I were in high school, this would be awesome. Since I’m in college, this shit is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay.

Well at least he’s trying to sell it. Parting it out would be the best way to get the $$$ for it though…

My car is such a better buy for the money.

great idea- burn the car and get insurance money

what $1,850?

id rather have 1800 than a car with a tiger on it

Repaint it and call it a day. Im thinking he probably paid that much for it because his enthusiasm got the best of him.

rattle can it and go to a junkyard and pick up stock bumpers and side skirts and if you can find a hood all the better. and take off the spoiler. your looking at prob under 200$

although i am guessing the interior is probably pretty gay

was that when i was right next to you and onyx got it on cam ?

Truth. I thought he sucked till he came to southgate a few days ago.
He REALLY needs to get a new steering wheel. That shits SUUUUPER DANGEROUS!

Car could use some work, I offered my help several times.
Theres some super fags on here, he is in the lesser of that group FOR SURE.

it got pulled. darn i did not see the car.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/788005561.html

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/787947124.html

I am super bored looking through craigslist and i found these prized ponys

All it would take is $10 from 100 members to buy the first one and then we could vote on the best way to put it out of it’s misery.

Some suggestions:
Tift jump contest
How many laps around Buffalo with just 1/2 quart of oil contest (190/290/90 loop)
The always impressive “light the bitch on fire”