***OFFICIAL*** TIGER Mustang POS Thread

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/788094647.html that fag

the 7 button isnt even near the 1 button. asshole ruined everyones hopes and dreams

aha it was a joke with a little kid i know and he wrote 1000 to piss me off…

i actually just told sum guy in arcade 7000 about the typo and he want to still come look at it today ahaha

lol Too bad, $1k is probably about what that thing’s worth. The kid just doesn’t understand that all those tasteless mods destroyed the car’s value, not added to it.

And why the fuck does it have a roll cage?

Bah. Nevermind. I’m sure this has been covered eleventy billion times.

Edit: WAT?

that car is a cluster fuck. you are an alright kid but 7gs is def ripping someone off

i would leave it how it was, with the tiget, body kit and all. Re-do the engine because it was prob installed by retards. Mod it and spray it and pwn everyone on nyspeed. You would truly hate your life.

this cars kbb is 3500 in good condition. how the hell do you expect 7000? i can see maybe 4 just because of the 5.0 and tranny

yeah 4 hundo sounds fair

guys u still pick on me even tho im trying to sell it, just dnt worrie ill get rid of it and i have had a lot of people say they would buy it for 7000 but they dnt have the cash so calm down close this thread,wait and see

^ROFL^

I was seriously about to get a grand out of the bank and buy it for fry’s idea

you see the problem obviously the people saying they would give you seven are dumb people who are poor and waste there money

have you even tried to put this on ebay? Make the buy it now like 6.5 with no reserve and get rid of the thing. i would honestly take anything over 3k. id rather have 3k than this even if you are losing extreme amounts of money

update the thread when you get at least 4K for it. seriously. what bank is going to approve a loan for more than it’s worth? because anyone with at least 5K, cash, hell - even a decent down payment, isn’t going to buy it. i don’t know. not trying to pwn you as hard as i could, trying to be nice

but get real if you want to sell this thing

he wanted to see if the pictures are for real and if there really is a tiger on the side of the car.

LMAO!!:lol:

Truth. I have seen some pretty horrible cars get huge bids on there- the kind of cars people post up on car large forums when they find the auction. I always say “who in their right mind…” Might be worth a try.

I was behind this kid when we left S&R cruise night he drove really slow and was all over like he was drunk. Oh and are there two Yellow tiger mustangs now? I thought there was a newer (99+) V6 one rolling around too :gotme:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v70/McCrazy/0101050115130116062008080865bb29984.jpg

ANOTHER FUCKING TIGER MUSTANG THREAD?!?!?!