Official What Did You Get Thread

http://www.oclumberstore.com/images/882806.jpg
:smiley:

heated fleece jacket
shoes
puma bmw shirt (I am a bmw owner :D)
sweater
and a nice Juan Gris poster that joanna noted I liked when we were at the philly art museum a few months ago.

I got a pile of $.

And Iā€™m buying myself my first new car this week :smiley:

PS3 and giftcards

its not stupid.

she heard you were gettign an air rifle.

now you can dress your friends up in the bunny suit, and shoot at them bwahahahhahaha

already shared what i got from the boyfriendā€¦

from the family - lots and lots of clothes, money, giftcards, and tons of awesome girlie shit

$435 to go towards my motor and the new Godsmack cd.

well i got golf clubs. they are going back tomorrow for a 360 lol. me and my dad have been talking about going this summer but ive never played besides hitting balls at the driving range. parents werent sure what to get me and im not sure if ill even like golfā€¦so were still gonna go but im going to borrow my uncles set and if i like it ill buy my own. but other than that just clothesā€¦its been good thus far.

merry christmas everyone!

lots of cooking stuff (silpats, a mandolin slicer, a really nice cooking pot, a basket full of gourmet spices, the kitchen-aid pasta attachment set, a really nice cook book)
a watch
pajamas
Sephora stuff
money

oh yeah and a fog light bulb because one of mine is out and I am too lazy to get one myself

haha same boat as Don, nothing and slept till 4pm.

but i plan on buying my self a nice plasma for my self.

some clothes
pair of bathing apes
lacoste cologne
family guy
giftcards, etc

i never ask for anything really, if thereā€™s something i want iā€™ll buy it. i like buying stuff for people, plus itā€™s better that way. but still, thankful for everything i love it.

just finished the bday portion of my gifts, and i got some $$, new 5.0 embroidered floor mats for the mustang, and new headlights for the mustang. got a couple Best Buy gift cars, gas card and a couple DVDs too. oh and i got like 4 lottery tickets, all of which were losers.

I also just walked away from the annual family Poker game, $40 in the hole. guess today just isnt my day for luck.

A new Cat-illac for my fur kids.

what chu gettin

elohel

Tool chest, cash money, and pj pants.

bosses; tweed volcom peacoat
parents; trip to cancun (with them (but whatever its warm)), ice bowl t shirt (so hot, but it sucks cause they got me a L and I need a M and they were pulled from stores. ah well, still hot), and a travel bag

sister; steven colbertā€™s book. hawt.
future brother-in-law; god loves playoff beards shirt (also an L but I can prob exchange).

to those who know me; Iā€™m not a big guy, why all these people think Iā€™m fat?

Traitor
http://photos-395.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v118/70/32/505635395/n505635395_213621_15.jpg

Diesel 75ml
fuel for life. Use with caution
I love it

nothing too exciting

If/when it works out ill post it