Once you go black...

vurry nice…my buddy just picked up a 2 door Si…they’re pretty baller cars for the price and what you get on the car from the factory

Good pick up. my co-worker has one of these in black as well. very catchy car for what it is

Nice Upgrade :tup:

What happened to the Vic? Trade-in? If so, how much did they give you?

I was just wondering if it was worth more as a trade-in or if you would get even more money out of it by smashing bookcases, drifting, trying to rip the doors off by backing into concrete barriers, burnouts, and doing massive jumps that eventually would bend the frame to the point where it looks like a sled…then junking it.

he got the four door for the extra man sex capabilities…

nice pick up holmes

Saw the car in person the other day, and it looks pretty good… Big step up from the Crown Vic…

nice Pat.

Ya I pretty much got laughed at when I mentioned it as a trade in so I was able to sell it for $350 to some kid willing to try and fix the gas leak or use it for the above purposes.

very nice, but i thought you had a wrx? im pretty sure i used to see you driving around hamburg all the time in it

THANK YOU

<3 the si but not the sedan… i just bought myself a new civic coupe and ray laks was the worst pricing of all…

but nice car!

bet the change from 19 mpg to 30+ will be nice. and the gas tank isnt as big on those things either.
$4.05/gallon + crown vic= Uber Fail
$4.05/gallon + civic= not so much fail.

Yes I had a WRX but my wife went back to nursing school so I spent the last year making mortgage payments and no car payments. The SI does take 93 octane so it will be more per gallon but certainly the MPGs is much improved.

really??? :eyebrow: interesting.

Funny, it doesnt look like gas under it. It is laying like water. Strange place for fuel to appear too. Not that it really matters but are you sure it was gas?

Very nice purchase. Great car for the money and an excellent daily driver :tup:

Jeller