Pic of my new car ..Snky

Thanks , we gotta get some cruises in this year

:bsflag:

yeah i have some tranny problems but once I fix that ill be ready to cruise .

Yeah duffs was sweet, way2slow your car is fucking mint. very nice buy indeed :tup:

Muscle5.0 your car is fawking hot too, lookin good under the hood :tup: Makes me wanna get my 87 goin again :smiley:

Def some nice cars out there though, I also really like the white 1st gen camaro with tha big block :tup:

Thanks Mike, I didn’t see you anywhere, where the hell were you hiding.

I was inside for a while. Grabbed some food, then came out and ran into 59487396 people I knew. It was a good show though, next time I see you I’ll drop by and say whats up. :tup:

thanks mike, your car is also very bling :tup:

Fawk…I should have stopped out there earlier :banghead: I was busy with house mods and didn’t get to Duff’s until a bit after 9. Sounds like there were a lot of nice cars up there. Oh well…next week.

When do I get my rematch race?? Haha
Jessie and his friends are really cool guys had
a great time at duffs & summit park mall cruise.

Hope to see it out, a lot. Looks nice from the pics… Post more details…

I’m working on getting my 69 Camaro done in August. Everything new… Old school with a twist of new.

Basically what mine will look like.
http://www.wnycarclubs.com/misctemp/joecamaro.jpg

But not a Rally Sport with the hide-away headlights. Keeping the same colors. 302 and Turbo 400, gone…

I’ve had the car for 14 years. It’s been off the road for almost 7 years since was sick. I’m dumping a lot of $$$ to make it what I always wanted it to be.

Where you driving on Union today around 2pm???

Good job sweet!