Picked up a new beater

Put a wall in it! a friend of mine from out west had a bunch of walls in his golf, fun little car! I think the last thing he had was 6 solo x 12’'s

im not going crazy with this car… lol. I am probably just going to take either one of the L5’s out of my truck or the 2 10" MTX 5000’s that are sitting in my garage, and one of the 700.5 5 channels out of the truck. Then see if I cant take the speakers out of the jeep (pretty sure I have eclipse in it… cant remember) and throw those in. The only issue is that I think I have 2 6.5" and 2 6x9" spkrs in the jeep so I’ll have to see if I cant make them fit somehow. if not I’ll just pick up a decent set somewhere. And taht will probably be it for audio. Then if I do end up selling the truck I’ll have to make a fiberglass center console to fit my D-Din Z2 into the VW where the cup holders are now.

a little advice. below the windsheild in the “rain tray” area they are notorious for getting decayed leaf and other dirt/grime buildup and it clogs the water drains and when those clog the water will back up, and make its way into the car through the heaterbox. then you end up with wet wiring and a wet floor… check to make sure the drains are still draining properly, itll save you a headache later on.

will do. thx