Pics of my sti. lowered, lip, rims, washed.

Hat’s off to the sti , got it lookin gooood.

Looks nice.I like the drop and the rims still look good

i said looks good earlier but upon later viewing, would look better on my car

might as well just give them up

white > blue

white is the best color…ever.

but the STi is super hot. :tup:

thanks guys.

the cf lip was a group buy. it was pretty cheap too. 279 shipped. Now it’s going for substantially more.

The specs on the wheels and tires

Work Meister S1 2pc
18X9 ET+42
A disk front, O disk rear
Color: Matte Gunmetal

Dunlop sp9000
255/35-ZR18
no stretch

(yeah, i know, not the best, but they were on closeout for $120 a tire… vs $280 each for PS2s)

Ryan, yes, i was reffering to the elise and E30… I am SUPER stocked to see how the work VS-XXs will look on that car…

The cage is an autopower 6 point. Seats are sparco Fighters w/ Corbeau camlocks.

I wish the STi and 2.5rs were the same lug I’d snag your stockers for my summer rims haha.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:66,topic:26270"”]

I wish the STi and 2.5rs were the same lug I’d snag your stockers for my summer rims haha.

[/quote]

one of them is thrashed. i damaged two of them with a curb, and got 1900 for the two + one tire from insurance. That paid for a good portion of the meisters.

Plus I am keeping them because my snows are mounted on them. I went from a monster 50 series sidewall to a 35 series + stiff suspension. My car feels like it’s on rails. I’m stoked to drive the elise with the new rubber…

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:26,topic:26270"”]

:tup: …

[/quote]

Weird… their not Carbon Fiber

…wow…

What was wrong with the old tires? You’re gonna let no tread stop you Christian?

[quote=“newman,post:65,topic:26270"”]

no stretch

[/quote]

fag.

and lol at buying 12 performance tires.

[quote=“EvilJay,post:70,topic:26270"”]

What was wrong with the old tires? You’re gonna let no tread stop you Christian?

[/quote]

haha, they were sparking when i was driving. They are on the car now, i just haven’t driven it yet.

[quote=“Dex,post:71,topic:26270"”]

fag.

and lol at buying 12 performance tires.

[/quote]

yeah, i was looking at 2000+ for tires. lol. But i only needed 10. the fronts on the elise are still OK.

[quote=“newman,post:72,topic:26270"”]

yeah, i was looking at 2000+ for tires. lol. But i only needed 10. the fronts on the elise are still OK.

[/quote]

stretch on the elise. do it.

[quote=“newman,post:65,topic:26270"”]

thanks guys.

(yeah, i know, not the best, but they were on closeout for $120 a tire… vs $280 each for PS2s)

[/quote]

280 each for Playstation 2s??? What a rip off!!!

[quote=“Dex,post:73,topic:26270"”]

stretch on the elise. do it.

[/quote]

haha, nope, went with the stock ADVAN Neova AD04 in 225/44/17

[quote=“newman,post:67,topic:26270"”]

one of them is thrashed. i damaged two of them with a curb, and got 1900 for the two + one tire from insurance. That paid for a good portion of the meisters.

Plus I am keeping them because my snows are mounted on them. I went from a monster 50 series sidewall to a 35 series + stiff suspension. My car feels like it’s on rails. I’m stoked to drive the elise with the new rubber…

[/quote]

Damn thats a good chunk for the rims. Yeah I figured they were needed for winter, plus wrong lug anywho. :tup: to the new rim choice and the amount of $$$ from insurance!

[quote=“newman”"]

I have to run a LOT of camber to not rub, but i have 2 other summer cars, so it’s not like this will see too many miles.

[/quote]

ricer.jpg

[quote=“Nikuk,post:77,topic:26270"”]

ricer.jpg

[/quote]

haha, well, all that camber should really increase the handling characteristics… As long as it’s less than 4 degrees the tire wear won’t be toooo excessive…

toe will affect wear a lot more than camber.

nice looking wheels :tup: