PJB Anthem / Listen here, Listen now

That is fucking awesome :rofl

Seriously the best thing to happen to Shift this year, MAJOR fucking props/rep guys :rofl

Seriously, it was one hour from the record button to the publish button… at least on this song… part 2 took a b it longer. We really do have lives!!

OMFG

EPIC

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:rofl

ya trav and kramer sent me lyrics and ideas like weeks ago and i was too busy, then last night we were like hmm… lets make a stupid song… and this was perfect

HA , yo, just listened to part 2 again,aint bad at all… we can throw this up anytime really :rofl

Throw it up now son

and dude swifty u should of came out man instead of giving the g/f excuses, u would of been fuckin hilarious

Holy. Shit.

:rofl

Overload.

fucking priceless

OMFG MOAR!!!

PJB is going to rage when he finds there is a song about him. Alittle sad you didnt include people putting shit in the bed of his truck though

I was also disappointed at the lack of Beastiality and Boy touching references too. But even without those i t was hilarious and awesome.

LMAO make more this is fucking hilarious

hahaha we gotta make more, we have another one did, but on both we spent no time on thinking at all, if we take 5 minutes and think we might be able to write something stupid

I don’t know how this guy doesn’t kill himself after all this shit.

It’s actually a really good song too. Completely listenable.

thats priceless

I can’t wait for his reply.

That is absolutely hilarious!

HAHAHAH YESSSSSSSS EPIICCC

Haha Im gonna watch this after class. But I’m sure it the Singh and Jammer calaboration will be nothing but EPIC!

where pjb at?

poor paul, poor, poor guy.