Post a pic of yourself thread v1.0?

not what it says on line… and you know, the internet never lies.

Ok then here’s what Im saying on the internet then:
I dont like kids, men, sheep, goats, horses, etc.

Well If any of you on here have ever met me you would be used to seeing me look like this:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/n1708330_30421812_9542.jpg
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/skierdood/n1708330_30421840_1552.jpg
But as of recent I went on a total body transformation of sorts. So I look really different to a lot of people who havent seen me in a while here I am as of recent down about 90lbs since summer.

That takes dedication. Congrats.

no mention of transexual nazi eskimo,s:lol or small woodland creatures

I’m guessing the one eating!!??:Idiots:retardclap

Good for you bro! thats awesome.

somebody should make a who’s ur daddy motivational poster out of that…:haha

Nice Job on the LB loss… until that last picture I was thinking… aint no fucking way I’d share a chair lift with this dude.

Pay attention here Cossey.

I dont think Ive run across an eskimo like that but thats still a no. No animals of any kind either.

now ya look like jamey jasta from hatebreed

exactly what i was thinking.

for those not familiar

and it aint a insult the kid is a hardcore music icon for the northeast prolly one of the hardest workin singers in the buisness ,for what its worth

jasta is no joke. ive seen hatebreed a bunch of times… he said in an interview that if hes not spitting blood after his set, he didnt put enough into it.

i see em when ever he close to area ,last time was kingdom of sorrow at northern lights

yeah i was there. i go to hatebreed any chance i get.

damn when people usually tell someone they look like someone else, the person they are referring to usually disagrees with the original statement, but I got nothing. I would have to say I def do look a good bit like that dude.

i cant stand hatebreed, but i saw the resemblence…good for you on the weight loss, i think i need to start hitting the gym…

Yea I’ve spent zero hours at the gym to lose weight so far. I just monitored my food intake and biked and skied a few times a week. I found the only way for my diet to be a success was to find healthy activities that I have fun doing. I cant stick with anything that bores me for too long. And past experience shows that I have zero success sticking to a gym regimen because it gets boring too quickly.

cant stand hatebreed :wtf is wrong with you kid :Idiots