Post a pic of yourself thread v1.0?

Definitely not all JARHEAD… he’s in an ARMY uniform. lol

whoa whoa whoa… you cant say jarhead unless you were A. a jarhead, or B. in the parent department of the jarheads.

did someone say jarhead?

hello resident jarhead.

here I am…there has to be more on here somewhere…here is a few pics of my jarhead days, first is me in Iraq just got back from a patrol sweating my sack off…

this one is when I was in Haiti, what a shithole that country is!

and last out in 29 palms doing some desert training before Iraq (of course it was December and effin cold in the morning!)

bum bum-bum-bum bum-bum-bum bum bum

^ Nube tubes FTW.

J/K.

Thank you servicemen. Cant imagine being with Greg in the Marines. :rofl

Didnt even know we had this thread. But yes, thanks to all you guys protecting my lazy ass!

haha and why is that? To be honest my 4 years of active duty in the Marines was quite a blast (no pun intended) made some really good friends, traveled to a lot places, some good some bad and then some really bad. But was definitely an experience to say the least that I wouldn’t give back for anything.

Where is a pic of you looking for hot girls,well there brothers.lol

We so shoulda got the girl off exit 8 ramp that time.

Was joking, we would have fun.

Should have joined with me, hell didn’t half of our class end up in the military anyway?

Wow just saw this…idk why you think i would’ve stayed continental but Its been pretty crazy here lots of car bombs and small arms fire. Gotta say i love my job though.

You in the military? What branch?? What’s your job?

Im Active Army, Im an Infantrymen and im currently deployed to Iraq. My actual job is an SDM (Squad Designated Marksmen). My job ontop of being a normal riflemen is to engage targets from 300-800 meters.

I’m seated

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v1938/185/36/608474219/n608474219_1344048_544.jpg

please tell me your the one on the dudes lap

I lol’d

Welcome dooder. (Or doodette)

Welcome Wheels!

no, he’s the one with the girl on his lap