Pre-Bench race 2010

no, im calling out way faster cars then how I sit right now because I think it would be a good race…

obviously im stepping up my game as well…

make sure you get bigger driving skills too, dont want to see anyone getting hurt

deal.

:thumbup

always with the dot dot dots… :lol

na im not going bigger cubes yet. Motor runs too good as it is to go doing that…I still have alot of bolt ons to go with also.

I’d like to get around 460rwhp N/A and a minimum of 550rwhp with a 150 shot.

however, I dont think im going to see 460rwhp N/A with 4.10’s

who cares what it makes on a dyno. it best trap guud.

a better h/c/i can get ya there .carteq ftw another local vette has em and its right there in that power level

DEAL

Sure im down to race anyone. SSmoking i can put the boost controller at whatever you want, but keep in mind im hoping for a high 10sec car on pump gas next year

My cam will have NO problems getting there with a good ported head and Fast 90/90 and pully setup.

even now with the stock ls6 intake manifold and stock heads, it is still pulling at 6800rpms, doesnt fall off.

I should be trapping around a 10 second region next year on the 150 shot…reason why Im saying trapping is because I cant launch the fucker lol

not planning to win at all. I just want a good race…obviously, its all in your favor.

ahhh fuck. I dont know what im doing. Spray or not.

get ahold of carteq when ya want a good set of heads .ask adam about millsies vette ,smoked adam when he was on the jug millsie was on motor

I want trick flow.

I’ve got goodies going on the vette this winter…

im selling all my parts. so beware my car will be sick next year. when its sitting in someone elses’ driveway

everyone with the dot dot dots

my MR2 will remain untouched by humans until april 4th 2010… and will remain in 14 second trim…

Each dot equals 2/10ths in the 1/4

so my car will run a …

like that?

my car will still be a broke as fuck.