Preorder Hoodies

payment sent: 1 Xl Original design Black

Hey Whitey, LMK if i can get in on this order…i will be looking for 2 of them and will PP you the $$ tomorrow.
Dave

im gonna have to take a large

are these pullover hoodies, or zipper front?

pullover

have you given any thought to zipper fronts? or golf/rugby shirts?

yes, but I realize I am a computer nerd and not a clothing designer. I do the best I can… If you want to draw something up, or show me an example of what you are thinking. I will definitely consider any new merchandise.

werd. well, i worked at the gap for two years, so i should be gay enough to put something together… I’ll post up some things tonight.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

hahaha

Gay
And
Proud

you can shoot me an email at john@pittspeed.com or just post them on the board

so is there a minimum amount of orders needed before you can place the order??

i did this in paintshop in about two minutes. what do you think about something along these lines?

the only issue with it is that for the logo embroidery, you need a setup fee everywhere i’ve ever looked into… but if something like this was made, i’m sure people would be willing to spend the money.

I have a person to do embroidery. I could definitely get that made, I actually saw a similar shirt in my book. I am guessing for me to make that it would be around 35 dollars for a shirt.

I would rock one of those ^

i want my to say pinks winner!!!

maybe make profite from selling the logo at gap or AE? lol

So when is the order getting placed Whitey, its getting cold outside, and I dont have any decent sweatshirts left…i always end up wearing them to work on the car…

x2 high of 38 on monday brrrrrr

yeah I am not sure, I might actually just be returning everyones money. I thought there would be more interest. I will give it till the end of the week and either 1 place the order or 2 refund your money.

I hope more people order, cause id really like the sweatshirt…and I know i’ll just waste the $70 on liquor and un-needed car parts