Pumped for Pinks!!! Video inside!

Can’t wait!

i love that sailers shit talking is featured in the commercial. priceless.
can’t wait to see the whole show.

So who’s going to tape the show and put it on the net for me to see since I don’t have the Speed Channel?

Just come to the party, and pewter I’ll be sure to drink your share since you cant

awsome, way to go guys for making it the season finale!!

the bald guy scares me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

holy fuggin smokes. I watched that bitch like 5 times in a row. See you bitches wednesday!!!111`111111111111111

I don’t know who anyone on that commercial is!

But congrats nonetheless. I’ll give the party some thought.**

**Edit: I would give the party some thought if I was 21. :mad:

Sailor, quik, wags, pewterss, sinister

they are all in that shit!

its kind of funny because they show half of quiks head on the camera…

I was gonna try and make a surprise appearance, but I have to take off Monday to go to a funeral and I cant burn wednesday as well. :frowning:

you can bet I’ll be watching down here though.

HAhaha! They’re all fired up!

Awesome. Everyone is psyched for this. Here is an email from my aunt and uncle in Leesburg, VA. (They are MD Masonry - sponsored on the back bumper of the Pinks car.) They also met us at MIR for the race.

Good morning!

You guys have been on SPEED TV about 50 times this weekend previewing the finale of the show for Wednesday night. Pretty cool-should be a good one – we’re looking forward to watching it. Will not be able to make it up for party but will be thinking of you all.

talk about getting pumped up… i can t wait to see the whole thing… my family’s been waiting to see brian heated up haha Way to make it tot he final!!

brians performance was stellar… I am hoping he gets nominated for an Espy!

I wish I could have been there. My shit talking skills really need to be showcased in a national broadcast. Although I must admit, the shit talking team that was assembled was a stellar one. :kekegay:

do not agree to that sailor hahahha

love love it

brian screeming and throwing his hands down that face is priceless…

You were in the same room with me when you typed this but you couldn’t open your mouth and say it?

CANT WAIT :bigthumb:

i didn’t want to ruin the night.