Re: My civic shell for sale

fixed…

glws its def a clean ass shell

Do you have to do this every year? just keep the car that you are going to wish you had come spring. You are only going to lose money on the whole deal

:+1

Because I try to jew your ass on a price all the time ;D

STALLMER YOU RETARD… KEEP THE CAR. It will make Tara and I very happy if you do.

its not like the car is paid off you fools. i owe money on it, well a personal loan which i have out, and dumping money into on a weekly basis, to do what, not be able to race under 60mph, is not really a finacially sound idea. im paying/dumping money into a pile of parts in my garage. maybe after school… But then again, you guys know everything… And as for the price, take it or leave it. Ive had plenty of intrest thus far.

Id say its worth it dude, the cleanest civic ive ever seen. No sense of payin for somethin you cant drive…You should do a FI rwd platform(cough cough fox :lol)

Why don’t you just build it to be more practical if that’s what you’re looking for?

cuz thats for gay kids :wow

next project when the time comes will be a Camaro… RWD :nod :banana

I cant justifying driving around in a pos looking car. thats whats going to happen if you daily drive any late 90s honda. Plus i still want heated leather seats : )

Or just do what I said… trade Tara the Civic for her Audi. Then you will both be happy.

Wow i would lose out on that deal so bad. :lol

Nah, her car looks to be worth about what you’re asking for the shell :lol

NOOOOOOOOO :lol nah thats cool though.

:lol

Unsure as of the projected project as of yet, rwd/awd is a deffinate!

Taking offers, if this thing sells. There will be a very large assortment of goodies fo sale also

You’re killing me inside Stallmer

yeah someone make an offer on the shell(resonable)

joey will give ya $500 and some fruit snacks, cuz thats all its worth :confused :lol

:nuts