Scum bag DARE U is back for more

Cossey=good bro
Brett=good bro

lock 1

permaban 1

how about mulitple forum persona for the single purpose of causing social disruption while using a proxy host to hide your TRUE indentity

this is getting boring. All Im seeing is douche nazi douche nazi douche nazi over and over again.

Still not answering?

so when are you gonna sign onto your “cossey” name and post again?

lock 1

permaban 1

:ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes

no point, because its cossey, he will just log onto his supa d00pa name and clear it.

Come on man… For being such a stand up guy, you’re not going to bitch out and not admit you were wrong?

Shit, I apologized in Tony’s thread. It was YOU who singled ME out.

In reality no, because Brett breaks a lot of rules of Netiquette which only hinders the general appeal of the forum.

This will be talked about.

Whoops, owned myself, but in general I disagree.

I’m not Cossey either. Can’t I just be a new member who has lurked around here long enough to know a little something about you?

This is intense. This thread is starting to deliver.

I’m with this guy. Got my finger ready to go on the F5 key.

dude you went on tonys thread and created drama for the sake of doing so. you swung first.

dude, you stole from your own work. talk about breaking rules and etiquette

shit sucks

No no, in slowmarros FS thread. I did what other people have done with the “got em” and you singled me out with your response.

you clearly are ignorant to who i am. you know i work part time. congratulations. so youre a tough guy. hiding behind your screen thinking youre one upping us all. youre a scumbag.

they do that because they are a group of friends. who are you to come in and try to jump in the mix of things like youre “cool” with people.

Come on Mk4… I’m still waiting to hear you say you did nothing wrong… And you wonder why you get disrespected? Look how you talk to people. You’re the first person to say Take it to PM", but you’re calling out another admin and the owner of the site? Brilliant bro, brilliant.