Since 'everyone' knows... The new car..

Wow, quite the settlement check you got if you’re ballin out on one of these bad boys. Congrats with the car. Hopefully you invest wisely!

i didnt get the whole story.

firstly, jay what happened? he crash something?

secondly, this weekend im hitting downtown if u guys are going to be down there. give a ***** a call

I’ll let Cossey explain his situation.

I’m not sure if i’ll be downtown, I may go down to catch the fight at Jillians if John doesn’t order it at his house. There’s a big party at his house on Saturday for his birthday. He told me to tell you to come through.

Wow, very very nice car. Congratulations man.:up

oooooo i forgot! im going to monster trucks with my women and my parents, then i planned on going downtown. justin had told me about this but he thought it was last weekend. shit! well are u guys going out after?

and whats the fights? i got the afliction last weekend but whats this weekend? is this GSP vs Penn???

Wow, Awesome car buddy. I know it doesn’t replace the damage, but hot damn! You’re gonna have to fight the girls off with this one! Hope to see you around.

-Dan

cossey, legal R32 GT-R? i know of one for sale. its got a title, registered, insured and passes smog somehow. and its not registered as a kit, its a BNR32XXXX VIN

cossey, i dont know u or what happened, but i just read one of ur threads saying u had another surgery on ur eye. mind explaining to me what happened? if its too hard to talk about, i understand. i was just wondering

he got a red rider for christmas one year…

Damn I hate when that happens

He had laser eye surgery, it went wrong, now he has superpowers. Weird I know.

Bausch and Lomb fucked up hardcore and sold some contact cleaner/drops or w/e that gave a bunch of people very serious eye infections, the rest is history. Very shitty.

I would totally pay 70k for that car.

awe dude, im so sorry to hear this. fucked up man! im glad u are living it up though.

and blew a load into his eye? been there, done that. haha

Shit happens, I’m just trying to make the best out of a shitty situation. It all started with contaminated contact solution, and the rest really is history.
The GT3 wheels are lighter than the turbo twists, and these specific ones are very rare because of the custom offset for the Turbo.
Brett: PM/IM me.

Damn Cossey, looks like things worked out well for ya! Congrats bro, ya deserve it. Cant wait to see this in person, and you have to let me sit in it and punch the clown a few times lol.

Congrats, Chris. Thats a wicked nice car. It’s very pretty too. Personally I’d go black on black, but its not my car, its yours.
It’s one thing to get a nice Porsche, but it being a RUF makes it that much nicer. Enjoy it, man. Dont let fools on the road provoke you into racing. Getting that baby dented wouldnt be right, it’s too nice.
I’m glad you joined the VAG driver family. I think it’s great that youre planning to take the driving course. I’m planning to take the Audi class, so I can learn to drive my own car properly. Driving it daily is one thing, but when a pro race car driver is sitting in there with you telling you what to do and how to do it right is a completely different thing. Plus, hell, its FUN!
I hope to see ya out in it sometime in spring/summer. I’d love to hear it, as well. Checkin em out on youtube isnt even close to standing next to one running. I remember at GT Live, the guy that owns a Carrera GT redlined it for us a few times. We came, LOTS. I’ve got that recoded on video somewhere.
Will you be driving it to Waterfest '09? Will you come to GT Live ‘09? I plan to attend both.
As for wheel suggestions(cuz the others are throwing out chioices), I’d suggest something I prefer on those cars. A nice mesh or a 5 spoke with a lip. Something like this maybe? http://www.wheelwarehouse.com/p-749-mulsanne-silver.aspx I really like the look of that wheel. I’d love a set of those in 19x9 on my own car, but theyre Porsche fitment only and sadly my lug bolt lattern is different.
Some ppl are gonna be saying “yea its nice but XXXX is nicer”. It’s just noise man. Theyre hatin’. Don’t listen to em and just enjoy yourself with the new car. Make sure to get the best insurance you can, cover EVERYTHING, even birdshit if you can.

sent. i may not be back on for a while, so if its something important just give me a call.

lower it, and the GT3 wheels will look so much better.
KW V3’s?
maybe some Moton???

you come out with some off the wall, left field posts all the time.

shut up

and you have an Auto a6. not much to learn there.

again Chris, love the car, glad i could be on the inside about it:ninja