Since 'everyone' knows... The new car..

I get confused with porches.

I raced a new Carerra 4 on the highway from 70-140 and we were dead even…both gave a thumbs up. Young kid with his girlfriend…I think it was daddys car. Pretty cool kid for getting on it tho but that porsche is a turd compared to this thing!

cossey, couldnt find the link, but they have them for most BMW’s, 996,986(boxster) 997’s they are nasty, but expensive.

that kid either didn’t know how to drive or wasn’t racing you. 911’s are no slouch in general. a tuned ruf 996 is a whole other story…

it was a Carerra 4…said it right on the back…which is a N/A 4 cylinder correct??

we did 3 races. All were the same. He gave me a thumbs up after…he was racing.

Was it white?

4=AWD

All 911’s are boxer 6 cyl engines.

black.

OOO I need to learn my porches lol

this is the exact car…

Stock, this has 420hp, and weighs in at around 3000lbs.
Stock 0-60 is around 3.9 seconds.

I have 130hp more.

the 996 twin turbo is a 3.6 flat-6 twin turbo, 6 speed gearbox, AWD.

sick…now do they have turbo upgrades and such for this??

The car has upgraded turbos… read the mods list GOSH

thats what Most people would do.

Yes, which mine has already.

The rest just look at the pretty pictures

thats a bad ass car lol

we need to get you in a german car dude…

Good move Cossey!

Just a question… This car is still a Porsche right- being a 996 TT with the R 550 kit? The reason I’m asking is that RUF builds cars off unmarked P-car shells, and are recognized as an independent manufacturer. Is that only true for their other models (i.e. BTR, CTR, Rt12)?

I still remember the day I read R&Ts Top Speed Challenge with the CTR Yellow Bird destroying the competition (211 mph). Helluva heritage man… RUF is proper $hit.

I love porsches (02 and newer that is)…as far as German goes, thats it.

Must be nice, especially in this economy.

Grats