So who wants to take credit for this?

Redefines the whole cold air intake concept.

spotted this at the Monro Muffler on Delaware near Sheridan the other day while I was making a delivery for work:
http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3559&stc=1&d=1199341932

i could see this being something out of the somedude/hotrodkid/fuzzyfish camp and running 11’s

ahahaha nicks car is famous.

im going to have to go into dunkin and tell him to get on nyspeed because his car is famous ahahahahaha

then hes going to bug out waiting for a mod to clear his user name before he can view ahahaha

If you know this guy tell him i have a manifold that will fit inside a closed engine bay for um…

ive only met him once, but if i see him.

ill let him know.

i see a saturn on rims parked otuside his house all the time now, maybe he traded it?

and with the smaller ls mani i think it would give him more power also…this kid tryed to be my friend on my space like a year ago …he has pic of the swap on his my space page… i have pic in my phone of the car i see it all the time on main st. in williamsville

lol who cares if he cut his hood its a fucking civic with a motor swap

yup…

I’d make it look mad maxx like, build some crazy sheet metal scoop/bulge :slight_smile:

Why not just put a filter right on the TB? Add a scoop and you’ve got RAM AIR!

I remember when I installed the W/A IC on my 96 GP…the hood wouldnt close…I ~almost~ cut a hole in the hood. Glad I didnt, I wouldnt have been able to live it down. :ghey:

I don’t know… in some instances it looks pretty bad ass.

if it’s being cut to fit a supercharger/turbocharger/IC/ect under the hood, although the snky flys right out the window

better than no hood at all?

the best part is the super-trap exhaust

yay, a hackjob.

Long runner intake = more torque … at least in the V-8 world … but there is a reason they but that in a crv … to get the truck moving out of the hole

YES! I wanna kick my friend in the balls every time he takes his Mustang II out for a cruise with his 13" rims and no hood. I tell him he just needs a mullet and he’s got the part down.

LOL

:word: lolllll

it’s kinda like a tunnel ram, but not

i was on buffalo street in sanborn going to vinsons to ship stuff.

and he came up behind me, and i just laughed, as i turned i snagged a pic of him going past. warning sidekick3 picks suck.

for the longest time he had no back bumper, and u could see the car was red under the back end… nice to see he has a bumper now .

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j101/CovetedSouls/IMG00240.jpg