+SOLD!+: 1993 KA24DE **400$** + SOLD!+

Is the engine in good running shape?

yes, the engine is in perfect running shape, not a single issue when it was pulled

Just for the engine, you think you can do $400?

this thread isn’t for discussion, any questions about the motor, please direct to PM’s.

bump

bump

I may have a customer who is interested, please get back to me.

bump, selling the entire thing for $400 now

bump, i can deliver but its going to cost extra money, delivery isn’t free people, i don’t know what planet you come from…

bumpzee

pm’d

bump

i will pick the engine up tomorroow or thursday for $400 if you can let me know in time… im leaving the house tomorrow at…about 7… call my cell aftr then if you can meet up tomorrow otherwise i will be in later to check,
my cell # is 613 532-1678… i will have to drive from napanee area, so its a good 2 hour drive…
-Matt

DVSTR…

i thought you already sold the tranny and manual to me?

We had an agreement last week. Still waiting for you to call me back on the delivery time.

I actually don’t even need the engine. I can part this out with someone here…

John

uhhhh i dont have a single clue what your talking about souljourner…

All I remember from you is that you wanted to lowball me and deliver the engine to you in north york, which i refused to do.

Now you made up some story that I some how agreed to seperate the tranny and full manual set up, which I never heard of.

At no point was any deal made between you and I. For the future, Please direct all your comments to pm’s.

All I know at this point that one person, Cahill wanted the full set up, but doesn’t have the money at the moment and asked if he could put a deposit down and hold it for him. We talked about it and for the record its not written in stone, so if anyone wants to grab it for $400 they are more than welcome to pm me, basically first come first serve.

That is all.

dvstr…check pm
… i will take this off you tomorrow… or whenever you are avaliable to meet up…
thanks bro

-Matt

I am paying you $350 just for the tranny and clutch lines

I don’t think that is a lowball considering you are the person who came up withe the $350 price…

And if you didn’t want to deliver it to North York, you could have said so rather than agreeing to call me on tuesday. But anyway, have fun with it. I am sure there are someone else who will sell the manual parts.

picking it up tomorrow…
i will need to call you dan… im not from GTA at all so i have no idea where im going…

peace…
i have the truck too… so you can put it in the back for me?

-Matt

$150 for a tranny right here

thanks for the engine bro, did you cut anything off the wiring harness i was wondering?
pleasure doing buisness but it was a long drive… 550km round trip

-Matt