SOLD

Where was this purchased from? just curious in terms of future warranty or issues… (its not a referb or anything is it ?)

Jeller

lol it was worth a shot…

[quote=“Jeller,post:21,topic:36672"”]

Where was this purchased from? just curious in terms of future warranty or issues… (its not a referb or anything is it ?)

Jeller

[/quote]

I pm’d Jeller, and thought I posted here.

Its a brand new OEM unit. So I would assume the warranty card inside would yield the full product warranty? I haven’t even pulled anything out of the box yet, so maybe I will do that later and find out what it says.

whats ogin on with this?

is this CD/DVD/NAVI/iPOD integrated unit?

ill buy this tom. if that is the case.

ill give you $636 today/tom/whatever considering that is what its going for online.

cut out the dash and relocate hvac controls

i cut away at the dash in my svt focus to fit 2 single dins, you’ll be happy

I realllllly wanna put it in the M3. But looks like it’d be a hassle.

Solo you have a pm.

if you wanna tackle the project feel free to shoot me a PM and ill give you a hand

M3 single din? 1.8, 2 din???

trade for an eclipse 5435? and cash?
the eclipse is still a double DIN and is much easier to install and you can have my sirius until it runs out as well if you want
All touch screen of course.

Heres pics, I finally opened it. Doesn’t look like the ipod integration is included solo, but I am sure its not an expensive add on.

XH I pm’d you back.

nice unit. i am looking at one for the womans Tc.

it does require a ipod hookup. glws.

the ipod cable is like $20 i think if i remember from when i bought mine. enfig.com or onlinecarstereo.com has them

Thanks for the interest, but this is sold as of 1pm today.
Enjoy Chino!

nice pickup chino.

wrd… hopefully will get around to putting it in tomorrow :tup:

time to break into chinos car

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:37,topic:36672"”]

time to break into chinos car

[/quote]

my car is constantly equipped with my pissed off pit bull in it, be my guest, at least you’ll donate some blood :smiley:

:tup: to a good buyer. Beware, I saw the pit bull, and he looks beaten/starved; ready for the kill.

[quote=“chino,post:38,topic:36672"”]

my car is constantly equipped with my pissed off pit bull in it, be my guest, at least you’ll donate some blood :smiley:

[/quote]

i have aids and ill give it to ur pitbull