Some old pics I thought I would share.

the only person i really recognize is earnst from back in the 716 skating days

Me and ernst would skate everyday I started 716. Who are you again?

started playing soccer with him in the early 90’s then went to high school with him. i hung out with all the dirty SBSC kids when the skate crews started. fuck that was over 10 years ago.

JDMSIR - did u or one of ur buddy use to work at imperial pizza on abbot a few years ago. cuz i remember seeing your del sol and the green ef that was in the fs thread there alot.

He still works for Imperial.

holy old school. i remember skating at caz back then. i was like 11-12 (i would air the 8 on my swindlers LAWL)

Ernst??

wtf?

tell me his first name is Joe too?

I still deliver there a few nights a week.

I might have some pics from caz I will post up.

http://a384.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/116/l_62715fa3db110c84b57367ff792bebe7.jpg

you buffalonians are some funny lookin’ folk

yup that was the spot that was back in like 97 98

HAha, Bump. The accident on transit with the bike made me think of Salerno so I had to bump this for old pics.

Old pic that i have posted before but I thought I would share again.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=9651&stc=1&d=1244170716

i know/remember about half the people in that first pic. i remember salerno stopping over my parents house everytime he did something to his car… i miss that kid

Yeah its been a while. Sucks, but thats life.

wow alot of old friends in that picture.

lol, i remember skating the kiddy pool and tail grinding the curb. then i slid off and put my hand down to catch my fall and landed on a bottle cutting open my arteries in my left hand and then spraying blood all over myself and my board. Some random dude in a VW rushed me to mercy to get stitched up.lol

does anybody ever hear from timmy anymore? last time i seen him his jaw was wired shut

Shit, I miss the kiddy pool. I miss skating, I wish I wasnt so old.

I have not seen him in a few years, last I heard he was creeping into to peoples houses and sneaking in their beds when they were sleeping.

Edit: Do I know or do you know me personally at all? Have we ever met?

i had the dark green vw, older white vette

Did you know bizub? MArk?